Crown Hyundai

Sales and Lease Consultant

July 14, 2018

"Great customer service"

- dhdinfla03

This is my 5th car from Crown Hyundai and one of the main reasons for this is their customer service...I love the cars too!

Ryan Murray

July 14, 2018

"Trip to get your car fixed are suppose to be stressful...."

- BLevine41

Trips to your dealership for car issues or servicing aren't suppose to go smooth. They are almost always stressful because of the unpredictable nature of car trouble. Crown Hyundai continues to deliver each and every time making the experience as smooth and seamless as possible. Today Jarrett Ziemak with the help of Tomm Burkart helped us out. My wife ran over a nail last night and since everything in our area was closed and the tire was leaking fast we thought it'd be best if we just dropped if off at Crown Hyundai so we wouldn't have to tow it. We left them a thorough phone message explaining everything and the following day once we gave them the key they took care of the tire within half an hour! No issues, no up-selling, just straight forward professional service. I am extremely appreciative of Jarett service and I can't imagine bringing my car anywhere else.

Jarett Ziemak

July 13, 2018

"service of Hyundai Genesis Coupe"

- Tommy

I'm 81 and my car is eight years old and Tomm Burkart has helped me with my car with anything and everything when it's needed. He goes beyond his duty. Friday the 13th, I just had my car serviced and it was completed in an hour. He does a great job and I will continue to ask for him as my service man.

• Free Coffee and Donuts