Crown Hyundai

Financial Services Manager
August Lascola, Service Advisor, Crown Hyundai

August Lascola

February 15, 2019

"Crown Hyundai is the real deal no questions asked."

- Spiros

I proceeded to go to a lot of Hyundai dealers all the way from Hudson and all the way through Pinellas county and nobody gave me the deal the crown Hyundai did everybody else said they can beat anybody's deal but only crown Hyundai beat the deal, thank you. Buyers beware everywhere else. Crown Hyundai is the real deal.

Justin Hoffman
Danny Lai
Michael Leonard

February 15, 2019

"Service excellence"

- rache4173

I highly recommend the service team at Crown Hyundai, especially my service advisor - Brian Casey. He was ready to meet me at my appointment time, contacted my extended warranty company on my behalf and kept me posted about the status of the service I was there for. He has been my advisor previously, and I am always happy to continue to work with him.

Brian Casey

February 14, 2019

"Excellent Customer Service"

- newcarbw

I had my car serviced last week and my original Service Advisor was not in that day and Olivier Celestin immediately stepped in, took on my appointment, reviewed my records and gave me excellent service plus he was very helpful in answering my questions. He did not seemed rushed at all even though he was not expecting my appointment. Olivier made my FIRST visit since purchasing my car very easy and enjoyable. Thank you for a job well done.

Olivier Celestin