Crystal Lake Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Internet Manager

January 05, 2019

"Horrible Wait Times"

- Printdental0501

I have taken my 2011 Dodge Durango in a few times to the Express oil change. My shortest wait time has been 1 1/2 hours-longest 2 hours. This is hardly express. I had requested a car wash with this past oil change. Not only did I wait 1 1/2 hours my vehicle was never washed. I will not be returning to this dealership for my future oil changes. I’ve had good experiences for other service matters, but the Express oil change needs much improvement.

I don’t know the names of the people I dealt with.

January 02, 2019

"Worst customer treatment I ever saw in my life"

- Denys Korol

Do not buy the vehicles from this "dealer". Do not but any Chrysler product at all. Respect yoursef, respect your time, your money and your hard work. The service at this place is terrible. No, not just terrible, ridiculously terrible. The sales people are absolutely ignorant and obviously oriented to make just a sale and not to build the relationship with the customer. I didn't get even a minute of my sales guy's attention all three times I came back to the dealer after the purchase was made. The service department is totally useless for me. It took two times to bring the vehicle back to the dealership for painting up the scratch (which shouldn't be there on a new vehicle at all OR should be taken care of BEFORE the vehicle went to the customer) and adjust the doors (poor quality of assembly). The doors issue hasn't been fixed. For some unknown reason, dealer uses third party company for paint up work and another body shop to adjust the doors in a WARRANTY case. How could the AUTHORIZED dealer with such a terrible service department ever exist? Even though I must admit the great customer service skills of the customer service relations manager Carrie, it still didn't help to improve an overall horrible purchase experience. My general impression about the dealer (and now - about the manufacturer brand as well) is awful. Update. As the part of a dealer's great customer care, I've got the bullying email from the sales manager threatening to file a harassment lawsuit against me. And that is just for sharing my truly bad experience of a truck purchase. Is anybody still willing to come here for a wonderful customer service?

Brad Stickels
Jack Irwin

January 01, 2019

"First time buyer from this dealership "

- Reecetruck2018

The buying experience was ok salesman at times would talk down to me as if at 60 it was my first time buying a car. When I told the salesman that I wanted the truck I told him that I would be in with a check early the next day. I was then asked if I wanted the vehicle to take with me that night, I said sure at which time they started to fill out a credit app. I told him I did not want that done and just told him I would be in the next day to pick it up.. after a short verbal battle I said that it needs to be detailed and that would give them time to clean up the interior as well as remove any window stickers that had to be removed, he agreed. I arrived the next morning and found my shiny new vehicle in the parking lot. After the paperwork was done I left. Nobody said let me go over the truck to show you how it all works just let me go. I got home and noticed that residual sticker glue was left in several locations and that the inside of the truck had not been detailed or even cleaned as I found candy wrappers on the floor in the back seating area. Also dirt was found on the pillar handles in front. I was told that they would look for the second key fob or have it replaced, 5 days later I had to call to see if they had found it, I had to ask for a replacement. Well it’s bedn several weeks now and nit one person from the dealer has followed up and asked how the truck is running or if there was anything they could do..

Robert