Culver City Volvo Cars

Customer Relations Manager

September 21, 2018

"Excellent every time!"

- Babyhym

Hector is amazing and always take excellent care of me! I wouldn’t go anywhere else. He has a great attitude and is a keeper.

Hector Torres

September 19, 2018

"Awesome "

- Tommy51068

I’ve always come to get my services done here and it’s great.. George Mejia was great at keeping me post on my he status of my car.

George Mejia services

September 14, 2018

"Volvo Service w Martin"

- Volvo owner

Martin was amazing. Took great care of me and my car. His interactions were warm and professional, he did a thorough job explaining the recommended work to me, and I didn’t feel pressured at all. He was very trustworthy and I am so happy with my service!!!

Martin Munoz