DARCARS Lexus of Silver Spring

Laleh Pouya

Executive Sales Consultant
Sam Kim, Sales Consultant, DARCARS Lexus of Silver Spring

Sam Kim

ALEX ABBASZADEH, Master Certified Executive Sales Consultant , DARCARS Lexus of Silver Spring

Master Certified Executive Sales Consultant
Chris Cedeno, Executive Sales Consultant, DARCARS Lexus of Silver Spring

Chris Cedeno

Executive Sales Consultant

November 17, 2018

"Sixth LS in 3 1/2 years"

- Stewart Saphier

My experience with Alex is all excellent. My last LS was a white vehicle as they discontinued the color I like. My new LS IS the color I like - special ordered. Now that is service.

C.J. Radfar
Andreas Tsirikos

November 17, 2018

"My New NX"

- My NX 300

I came to Lexus of silver spring looking for a car and I meet Alex in the new car sales department. He showed few car and I found my dream car. A brand new Lexus NX 300. I love my car. Alex Was an excellent salesman and he made me feel like at home right

November 16, 2018

"Outstanding Customer Service!!! "

- CElam

As a Lexus driver for almost 20 years, I did not think my service could get any better until I came across Mr. Shell Lewis at Lexus of Silver Spring. Mr. Lewis is a true professional, who provided me and my husband with OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE!! Wish we could have met Mr. Lewis 20 years ago!!! If you are in the market for a new or used car, I highly recommend Mr. Lewis!!

Shell Lewis