DCH Honda of Nanuet

Internet Account Manager
Joshua Cruz, Finance Manager, DCH Honda of Nanuet

Joshua Cruz

September 05, 2018

"Purchase of 2018 Honda CRV"

- Me

During the Labor Day weekend, my wife and I purchased a CRV from Tony. Before going to the dealership, we had obtained on online price from Christine (which was the lowest from the many we had received from several dealers) of their internet department. When we arrived, we told Tony of the price which Christine had quoted. That price was honored and no games about "speaking to my manager" were played, Tony was extremely helpful and patient and explained everything about the car.

Other Employees : Tony.

September 04, 2018

"Sales person experience really bad"

- espaidercito

With the desire to renew my lease I contacted the seller, the approximation through the contact persons (Christine and Haleema) was correct, I would say kind and cordial. I was referred to reach the agreement with Irwin Staub who after several comings and goings I placed the conditions that we would finalize the contract. This would be done the following Monday. Monday and then in the dealer with all my precautions, I was waiting for more than an hour for the contact person I was referred to another vendor in this case Robert Dessau who after other comings and goings with the agreed conditions said they could not honor the agreement and that some erroneous calculations had been made, intervened asking that because an error of the seller had to be penalized by the client with the consequent loss of time. This Sr derogatory insisted that he had no option ... that they could not honor any agreement, ... the client in that case did not enter into consideration. Without the slightest delicacy finally this Robert finish contact with me without any excuse for the mistake they made. At the exit, in the parking lot, a person in the seller's uniform approached me and told me that as they had already reached the number of cars for the quarter they decided to demolish my agreement.

Robert Dessau
Irwin Staub
2.0
Haleema Asif

August 23, 2018

"Straightforward, honest, easy to work with"

- EH

Initially, my contact at DCH Honda of Nanuet was over the phone, Christine Keough, internet client advisor. Christine and I spoke several times over many weeks, as I researched and planned what vehicle to choose. I investigated many different cars, different brands and models, at various dealerships. Christine was very easy to talk to, and very helpful. We stayed in contact via email and phone calls during this process. I would recommend Christine to anyone looking into purchasing an Honda, who has questions and needs direction and advice. When I was ready to test drive and look more seriously into a purchase, I came to the dealership, and I met Dan D'Angelo, in sales. Dan is a pleasure to deal with. He is down to earth, honest, and easy to work with. I never felt any pressure and he had most of the answers to my questions that I needed, or he found a way to get the answers. Eventually, I decided on a model I wanted and we settled on a reasonable competitive price without much haggling or stress. In summary, I would strongly recommend working with both Christine Keough via the phone, and Dan D'Angelo at DCH Honda of Nanuet, for anyone looking to purchase a Honda.

Dan D'Angelo