DCH Honda of Nanuet

Sales & Leasing Consultant
Kamu Foggie, Finance Manager, DCH Honda of Nanuet

Kamu Foggie

November 08, 2018

"I have a good experience "

- Thaly

He’s a very nice person.Hes patient,helpful,funny.i would recommend more people to him if I have to..I appreciate his work...I would like to thank him more fr everything

Kenrick Dubidad

November 07, 2018

"Carlos was efficient and fantastic!"

- pizzaparty16

Carlos was very helpful with my recent purchase of a Honda CR-V. He took the time to answer all of my questions and made me feel at ease with my decision. I would absolutely recommend him to others!

Carlos Rodriguez
Michael Ehirim
Rachel Levasseur

November 06, 2018

"AMAZING!!"

- Annie

I wanted to buy a Honda Civic EX and I had a very specific budget. I was greeted by Tony Oparaku and the service I received was wonderful. Tony went ABOVE & BEYOND to help me get the exact car I wanted at the price I wanted!! I will be a lifer here! Tony was absolutely AMAZING! I LOVE LOVE LOVE MY CIVIC EX :)

Tony Oparaku