DCH Tustin Acura

Service Consultant

August 27, 2017

"lack of professionalism"

- JKL

I have purchased a vehicle from DCH and had a wonderful experience with them. However my recent experience with one of the internet representative is just no acceptable. Letting your customer wait for more than 20 minutes without any update or help is not accepted from a manger with +10 years of experience. He has specifically got my inquiry but I had NO response or help from him after first few conversation. Very poor ownership.

Ken Nguyen

August 25, 2017

"Unprofessional!"

- DNguyen

Absolutely the worst experience with a service consultant. Without hesitation he accused me of fraudulent behavior in front of other employees and customers! Completely unprofessional!!

George Rodriguez

August 24, 2017

"Car died. "

- Wendy3030

My car died and all these weird lights turned on. I had it towed to Acura and they called me telling me it was the battery and the one I had was out of warranty. (When my battery was just change 1yr ago) I asked if they replaced my last battery with a used one? Why would it dye after a year. I told the service guy they to make sure that was the only thing wrong with my car since all these lights turn on. I get a call 1hr later telling me I need to replace the charging part that goes to my battery and it will be $800. Wow. I told them I would get it fixed somewhere else. I was upset that they didn't fully check what was wrong to behind with. Service guy response was ok it will be $75.00 since we inspected the car. Whatever I told you what was wrong.!!! I will never go back to this dealer. Ever !!!

Richard Neilson