Dallas Lease Returns

Sales Director

August 18, 2018

"great job"

- lericain54

Working with Roel and the team at Dallas lease returns was a lot easier than I thought it would be.My wife usualy handles the business side of things for us but I wanted a Porsche and took with Roel and his managers, I have some concerns about the call and they were all addressed before I took delivery I look forward to recommending them to everyone that I know. it was a easy fair transaction for everyone. Thanks Roel

Roel Ortiz

August 18, 2018

"Used jeep wrangler "

- Ezzywd78

DLR offers absolutely outstanding service! Went to a number of car dealerships around the DFW area until I got in touch with Chris at DLR. Working with them was hassle-free and they followed through with everything agreed and had me in a new car quickly. Would definitely recommend!

Chris Mikell

August 17, 2018

"Very pleased with our purchase"

- Nurse mom

Amazing! I have purchased from other dealerships, some known for their service but this place truly knows customer service. As a single mom, it is very difficult to find someone to trust in this business but they took care of my daughter by giving her a safe, reliable car while also taking care of my budget. The quality of our purchase is fabulous AND it was priced thousands less than other dealerships!! They worked with my single income budget to make it all happen. My daughter is now driving a car I am confident will last many years and it has a warranty, that peace of mind is priceless. The whole car-buying process here is the best I have experienced, I felt like we were buying a new car with the care we received. I purchased a new car last year from a very well-known dealership in Dallas and they did not take as good care of me compared to Dallas Lease Returns' attention to detail and customer service. They truly do make it feel like you are buying a new car. I am very pleased and grateful to find someone I can trust and will only shop here in the future. Go see them, ask for Afton.

Afton Stark