Dallas Lease Returns

Al Castro

November 17, 2017

"Robert is Awesome!"

- Jeepdude09

I had just left a dealership where I had a terrible experience and walked into DLR looking for what I wanted. Robert helped me during the entire process. He was patient and easy to work with. He inputted his professional opinion and helped me get into the car I wanted. I did not have to deal with any finance people. I?t was the best car buying experience that I’ve had.

Robert Schultz

November 16, 2017

"Customer Service at its Best"

- Mark Hillegass

Text Dallas Lease Returns about a vehicle I had seen on CarFax.com, Chris contacted me immediately. and informed me he will check on it once he gets to work. I was not able to meet with him that day. Chris had contacted me the following day and informed me that he will be in the area and can bring the vehicle to me to see. The vehicle was spotless, above what I was expecting. I had purchased it that day. His customer service was more than five star.

Chris Mikell

November 16, 2017

"Blanca Benitez and DLR - An Incredible Combo!"

- CMJ

I'm not sure that words can adequately express my appreciation for this company and this sales rep. DLR had the right vehicle for me at the right price and Blanca went above and beyond to make sure the purchase process was a very smooth one. She addressed any and all questions I had about the vehicle and even made sure it was delivered to me with Brand New Tires! Needless to say, when I'm in the market for another vehicle, Blanca will be my first call and DLR will be my first stop.

Blanca Benitez