Dallas Lease Returns

Sales Manager--Bilingual
James  Smith, Sales Manager, Dallas Lease Returns

James Smith

November 17, 2018

"So easy and no pushy sales people"

- arkansas granny

I was looking for a 4-Runner for my grandson and Blanca was so helpful. I lived 200 miles from dealership and Blanca sent me additional pictures of the car and went over all the imperfections that she could find so I would not have any surprises when I arrived to pick up the car. So easy to shop from home and avoid pushy sales people. I will contact her again on my next purchase.

Blanca Benitez

November 16, 2018

"Dealership with class"

- Seminole john

I have purchased many automobiles over the past 40 + years and DLR was my best experience ever! The sales staff were awesome and treated me like family throughout the process. All me future purchases will be with them.

Afton Stark
Lisa Vinecke
Tammy Lacy
Kris Gaerlan

November 15, 2018

"Some of the best service out there!"

- MeanieZukini

I was honestly expecting a small brick and mortar when I went to look for my Tacoma. I was surprised by the high attention to detail these cars were maintained to and Robert Schultz made the whole experience very simple. I came in already financed, but Robert was great in getting final touch ups on the truck and even offered to pick me up when it was ready. I felt no pressure, had a great conversation, and was the easiest car purchases I've ever made. There was no wiggle room in price, but it was honestly already at a great price that I felt perfectly fine with what they were asking. I was honestly surprised at the level of customer service I received, and I would definitely buy from DLR and Robert again.

Robert Schultz