Dana Ford Lincoln

Frank Curry, Lincoln Sales Specialist, Dana Ford Lincoln

Frank Curry

Lincoln Sales Specialist

October 22, 2017

"The best experience with Sales Consultant Mark"

- lincolnfay

I recently bought a new Lincoln MKC 2017 with the help of Sales Consultant Mark Zaslavsky. He was very helpful and extremely knowledgeable about the car I was interested in. He went to great lengths to find the exact color combination and features I was looking for. The Dealership was very clean and organized, staff was friendly, very helpful. I would definitely recommend Dana Motors for your next vehicle. Thank you DANA!

Mark Zaslavsky

October 14, 2017

"Best dealership experience ever."

- Ed Powers

Visiting showrooms since 1962;and even with the excitement of a first car, I've never had a better experience at a dealership. Mary gets*****

Mary Graffeo
Steve Riccardone

October 10, 2017

"The Friendliest Dealership on Staten Island"

- Laura Sansosti

The salesperson, Jessica Crews, was so friendly and listened to everything I wanted. She didn't try to push me into things I didn't want. She worked with me until I was comfortable with the deal that was presented to me. I highly recommend this Dealership and Jessica. Of course the finance person (I didn't get his name) worked to give me a very good deal.

Jessica Crews