Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Danbury Volkswagen

John Brennan

July 10, 2018

"Joe is the man!"

- fresca1221

Joe was incredible throughout the entire sales process. The process of leasing my first car was quick, easy, and thorough. Joe answered all of my questions without hesitation and put any concern I had to ease. A+ employee

May 14, 2018

"The best customer service ever"

- John1988

I bought a 2008 Wolfsburg Jetta and have had it serviced at Danbury ever since. Why? They are the best in getting my car in to top performance. Danbury VW has ALWAYS have has great customer service. I have to give Chelsea a shout for her customer service skills, Every time I call in to make an appointment for a concern/issue I always drive away with a smile because I know my car was taken care of and that Chelsea always is there to help with any concerns I may have with me Jetta.

March 02, 2018

"Great experience "

- AJ

Art and the rest of the dealership were very knowledgeable and no pressure. We were able to make a couple requests that they worked with us on. Art was knowledgeable about our options and made sure we knew all about the car before leaving. Tony went through our paperwork and made sure we understood all our options.

Danbury Volkswagen, Danbury, CT, 06810