Darling's Honda Nissan Volvo

Team Service Manager

November 23, 2017

"Great experience"

- Terezvan21

I would recommend Scott to everyone who needs help to find the right car for them. He was really nice and helpful the whole time I was buying the car, even after I got email how I’m happy with the new car etc. So I would more than recommend!

November 18, 2017

"Friendly and Excellent Service"

- BOB534

Darlings Honda in Bangor has always serviced my 2012 Honda Pilot. I now have over 110,000 miles on it and my Pilot continues to provide me a comfortable, reliable ride. The Honda Service Team, headed by Mike D., has always provided top-notch guidance and has always kept my Pilot in tip-top condition through Summer and Wintery conditions. Thank you Darlings but thank you Mike D. and your colleagues also.

Mike Dumond
Stephen York
Jim Prescott

November 14, 2017

"Excellent Customer Service "

- Joshuac21

Scott was very nice, easy to work with and helped get me into the car I wanted. He made sure all my questions were answered and even contacted me afterwards to see how I was enjoying my new car and to make sure everything was ok!

Lee Lorigan