Darling's Honda Nissan Volvo

114 Sylvan Road, Bangor, Maine 04401

Kathy Giddings, Vehicle Sales Representative, Darling's Honda Nissan Volvo

Kathy Giddings

Vehicle Sales Representative
Ben Doucette, Finance and Insurance Representative, Darling's Honda Nissan Volvo

Ben Doucette

Vehicle Sales Representative

February 02, 2018

"Kathy was amazing"

- michele

I wanna say how happy and grateful I am for the help and service I received from Kathy and Lee while buying my new care. Kathy found me just what I wanted and was looking for... I would recommend her and Darlings to anyone I know looking for a new car.

Kathy Giddings

February 02, 2018

"Fantastic car buying experience!"

- Jessica Mallar

While shopping for a new used car, I came across a listing at Darling's Honda Nissan Volvo. Sent the email expressing interest and heard back from James almost immediately, via both phone and email! I was able to schedule a test drive and get more information about the car on the day, and then met Sarah Bowie. Sarah was wonderfully helpful and pleasant, answering all my questions and taking the time to go over a potential trade in and test drive the new car with me. It was a relaxed and enjoyable experience, no pressure and honest communication all the way! Ben walked me through the paperwork, and I drove away with a 'new' to me Toyota Highlander! Very happy, can't say enough about the folks at Darling's who made this car shopping trip such a joy. Thank you all!!

Sarah Bowie
James Comeau
Ben Doucette

February 01, 2018

"My Honda CR-V"

- Katie

Kathy was excellent on the day I picked up my car with a short and informational series of meetings. I was even able to drop off my trash as I did not want to haul it around in the new CR-V! She thought of all the little things and took extra time to explain some feathers. She has a wonderful approach of friendly and professional together. This is my 4th Darlings Car (ford Sport Track, Honda Element, Ridgeline and now CR-V) and I would come back again to work with Kathy. Ryan was also a big help in selecting the car as I was still figuring out what vehicle to get. He went the extra mile to search models get the options I wanted. He was not pushy and I felt as though I was a special customer! A word has to be said here about the fun and capable service dept. They also Rock! Cheers then Katie Donovan

Darling's Honda Nissan Volvo, Bangor, ME, 04401