Darling's Honda Nissan Volvo

Tim Oversmith, Team Service Manager, Darling's Honda Nissan Volvo

Tim Oversmith

Team Service Manager

March 23, 2018

"Darling's Nissan - simply the best!"

- Rogue Allen 2018

This is the first pleasurable experience that I have ever had when purchasing a new vehicle. Everyone was very accommodating and very friendly. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a new vehicle.

Kathy Giddings
Lee Lorigan

February 24, 2018

"Keeps my old Volvo running like new"

- MartinB

My 2002 Volvo S60 2.4T recently blew a cam seal, resulting the the loss of all the engine oil. After a 117 mile tow, the service team identified the problems, worked on a viable plan of action, and then completed the work with the attention to detail that has come to define darling's service experience. With over 269,000 miles on my car, it still runs like new, largely due to the dedication of the service technicians who work on it. I can't say enough about them, as I value their expertise and commitment to customer care more than words can say. While the repairs were expensive, their work saved me from having to buy a new car, and the incur the payments that go along with one. I recommend darling's Volvo without reservation or hesitation. Thanks to Tim, Forrest, and Dave for keeping my favorite ride going so long.

Tim Oversmith
Other Employees : Forrest and Dave

February 19, 2018

"All Star Crew and Five Star Service!"

- Linda.lewis333

Darling's went above and beyond to ensure I walked away happy. Roger Oliver in the value center, Brian Perry at the Honda Dealership, and Ben Doucette in finance were a dream to work with. They all took a stressful situation and turned it into an enjoyable experience. As overwhelming as this situation was, their positive attitudes and pleasant/approachable dispositions had me smiling at every step. I've never had such an enjoyable car shopping experience. I feel confident that I've made the right choice in both vehicle and dealership. I will sing Darling's praises to anyone who will listen.

Brian Perry