Darling's Honda Nissan Volvo

Bryan Lackee, F&I Sales Rep, Darling's Honda Nissan Volvo

Bryan Lackee

F&I Sales Rep

January 17, 2019

"Purchased 2019 Nissan Rogue"

- Powers,94linda

Our whole experience buying our Nissan Rogue was great!Kathy Giddings was great and made the transition from one vehicle to another so easy! We would recommend her highly to any of our friends and relatives. Lee Lorigan was very helpful in the Finance office. Thanks so very much!

Kathy Giddings
Lee Lorigan

January 16, 2019

"Well done!"

- Lsquared

From the prompt responses to my initial email inquiries to helping me deliver the car I arrived in at the airport, my experience at Darling's was a pleasure. I arrived ready for a haggling session, fully prepared to walk away and keep looking. Instead, Steve was patient, attentive, understanding, and as accommodating as could be. He was especially concerned about my horrible sensitivity to fragrances and made sure the detailers were aware. I can't recall the name of the person he told took care of cleaning my seats but he did let me know that this individual took extra special care and was concerned that I did not suffer. I was very pleased and would like him to know this. Steve's customer service ethic and instincts are spot on and will only get better over time. Careful, Darlings! You don't want to lose this one too soon! Lee made sure I understood all of my options and reached out to several lenders to get me the best finance rate someone with my crappy credit rating could get. He is another one with the right kind of people skills. Mike (I think it was Mike) helped me bring the car I arrived in to the Bangor airport parking lot for my boyfriend to pick up when he arrived back in town late Wednesday evening. He drove my new purchase and then I drove him back to the dealership. This did add to the already long day but well worth it. It was a very long day for me, driving over an hour from MDI, arriving by 10:30am, then needing to stick around the dealership until early evening before the whole process was completed. I don't know if things could have gone any more quickly, though. I never once felt I was waiting around on someone else's whim, which I have experienced before when trying to buy a car. All in all, this was a delightful experience. I got nearly everything I wanted (I wish the 2016 CRV came in a brighter red!) for nearly the price I expected.

January 16, 2019

"Free Safety Inspection"

- Ralph Shields

Even though the dealership did not profit from our visit due to the "Free Safety Inspection", we were treated first class! We received a valuable service, with written report, were treated like friends, and the service was obtained in a minimum amount of time. We even received a free car wash. Thank you!

Jamie Brooks