Darling's Honda Nissan Volvo

Finance & Insurance Representative I

October 15, 2018

"Excellent!"

- lynne

I had one day to find a car and return a rental vehicle -Saturday. I arrived at 9 am, met Mark Lockman, and within and hour he had found a vehicle that met the criteria I provided! Bryan Lackee jumped in and tag teamed with Mark to make sure all the information and financial paperwork was completed. Mark even helped me move my belongings into the new car and returned my rental!! They both went above and beyond what I would have expected. Thank you!

Bryan Lackee
Mark Lockman

October 11, 2018

"Regular service and vehicle inspection"

- bailey

My experience was awesome as usual. The service people are so friendly and welcoming. They are very knowledgeable in filling me in on any problems and clear in what I need to do in the future. It is such a pleasure to deal with this dealership. Also the place is very clean and welcoming. I would recommend them to everyone.

Jamie Brooks

October 09, 2018

"Kathy and the staff at darling's were amazing!"

- jean.point

From start to finish the process was very smooth. Kathy walked me through the process before I arrived and was super helpful in my decision making process.

Kathy Giddings