Darling's Honda Nissan Volvo

Lee Lorigan

Finance & Insurance Representative I
Joe Pelletier, Vehicle Sales Representative, Darling's Honda Nissan Volvo

Vehicle Sales Representative
Ben Doucette, Finance and Insurance Representative, Darling's Honda Nissan Volvo

Ben Doucette

Finance and Insurance Representative
Stephen York, Team Service Manager, Darling's Honda Nissan Volvo

Stephen York

Team Service Manager

July 14, 2018

"Joe , my sales rep and the finance person were the best."

- irvine

Joe Pelletier is wonderful, patient and knowledgeable. I’m grateful he understands both people and sales as he paired me with the perfect car. I love this car so much you probably won’t see me soon, but I hope the next purchase will be with Joe and the Darlings team.

Ben Doucette
Lee Lorigan
Josh Rickman

June 11, 2018

"Routine visit, it was fine."

- Honda Owner

Routine service visit along with a few questions, they were able to find the problem and fix it while I waited. Appreciated the ability to get the work done while I was there because I live 1-1/2 hrs away and find it hard to take time from work to get there.

Mike Dumond

June 06, 2018

"Purchased Honda Pilot"

- Debbie

Visited on June 4, 2018 with my 2009 Town & Country with intentions of just seeing what was in inventory. They had exactly what we were looking for and with Joe's help drove out with a new Honda Pilot. He has called and emailed couple of times since to see if we need any help with anything.

Darling's Honda Nissan Volvo, Bangor, ME, 04401