David McDavid's Plano Lincoln

Brian Pennala

September 20, 2018

"Excellent customer service!!"

- Motorhead03

Henry Ford is an awesome salesman. He was able to inform me of the vehicle I purchased and answer any questions I had. The entire process was great, very smooth and quick. The quality of my car was beyond any other that I saw and yet still before I picked it up they insisted on reconditioning my seats and cleaning it once more. Overall I’m a very satisfied customer and plan on coming back. I will definitely recommend this dealer to everyone.

Henry Ford

September 15, 2018

"Great To Work With"

- Bigrick50

I purchased my Navigator from Susan Najjar a couple of years ago and was very impressed with how helpful she was to me. I Would definitely purchase from her again. She's got a smile on a face and never fogets to call me on my birthday.

September 12, 2018

"Susan was outstanding"

- MKC2015

We have used David McDavid's service department for years with excellent results. So when we were looking for another car, we went there. We met Susan who was great. She listened to what we were looking to buy and immediately showed us a car. It was exactly what we wanted. Susan was straight forward, very professional and polite. Best of all, she knows her product and explained all the options and gauges that we were not familiar. There were no high pressure and she gave us a very good fair price. She follows up and helps in any way that she can or that you ask. It was a pleasure working with her and I would recommend that anyone looking for a Lincoln go to David McDavid and ask for Susan. Also their service department is first class

Used 2016 Lincoln MKZ, $24695