David McDavid's Plano Lincoln

Susan Najjar

November 20, 2018

"Above and beyond "

- Tlowe

By far the best car buying experience I have ever had. From inquiring about my vehicle online to Henry personally driving my new car hours away on a Sunday to my house. He went above and beyond daily to ensure my out of town car buying experience went flawlessly. I highly recommend Henry Ford and David McDavid Plano Lincoln to anyone looking for their next vehicle.

November 12, 2018

"Best car buying experience I have ever had. "

- Keith Ward

This was my wife’s first car buying experience and it could not have gone smoother. Henry, Howard, and AJ all did great and exceeded expectations. This is an incredible team and I would recommend anyone looking to come see them. Thank you.

Other Employees : Howard Griffin, AJ

October 30, 2018

"Couldn't have asked for more."

- JTarver

Henry Ford took care of us from the moment we drove up to the lot. He didnt try to BS us into buying something we didn't ask for. He gave us a great deal on our trade in and even knocked the price down to fit our budget. Even now, months after our purchase he still shows excellent customer service. When you stop by David Mcdavid in Plano, ask for Henry Ford. Youll see what i mean.

Used 2002 Chevrolet Suburban