David Stanley Chevrolet

Finance

September 29, 2017

"Never go here"

- Unhappy4notfixing

Did not fix issue with car under warranty tech argued that no problem and there is he was rude and I will never return for service purchase or repair that was 4thcar from them and because of this problem it will be last.

Service tech

September 06, 2017

"Awesome Experience"

- Targo

We had an awesome experience at David Stanley. I contacted them via their website and they immediately called me to discuss what I was looking for. They sent me pics and set up a time for me to see the vehicle that day. We arrived at the dealership and the car was ready to test drive. After we test drove it we set down and made the deal. We didn't have to go back and forth as we told them exactly what we would do. They were kind, treated us with respect and made the experience very enjoyable as it is something I do not usually look forward to. I would highly recommend you check out this dealership if you are looking to purchase a vehicle. Mike Shugart was amazing! Thanks so much for helping us find the perfect car for our family!! The entire staff was very professional, knowledgeable and easy to work with. We will definitely visit again when we are in the market!!

Mike Shugart

August 30, 2017

"Classic bait and switch"

- Chad Russell

If I could give "0" stars I would. David Stanley in OKC failed to honor the price listed on the their own website. I drove 2 hours to see the 2012 Charger they currently have on your page for $24,250 and they wouldn't sell it to me for less than $25,350. I even explained this to them and they decided to "stick to the price you were quoted" ($1100 OVER the price anyone could buy it from them!) per Kevin Byrd on the phone. To be fair, he was the best to deal with during the entire encounter. They will say I offered less and I did, but they never offered below $1100 OVER the price I was given before taking a trip to their store. I feel lied to, disrespected, cheated and completely discounted. This is what gives "used car salesman" such a negative connotation. Very disappointed! So, use them if you want the bait and switch treatment, otherwise buy from someone else!

Zack Cloud