Davis Moore Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM FIAT

7675 E Kellogg Drive, Wichita, Kansas 67207

321 Reviews of Davis Moore Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM FIAT

November 19, 2017

"Oil change ans tire rotation"

- Sandy

Raider was great. He is always friendly and does an awesome job. He asked what I needed and made sure I knew what was going on. He went over the check list with me and made sure I knew if and when anything needed to be addressed. I appreciated his knowledge and service greatly.

Raider Boyle
November 17, 2017

"Good experience overall."

- Tottow

Our salesman, Pete Vieyra was fantastic and did everything he could to make this a great experience. If you've ever dealt with Davis-Moore before you know they always try to tack extras on at the end of the sale, buy at least this time the finance guy did not waste my time trying to convince me I needed the stuff. When we came back the next day to sign the papers everything was printed up and the car was detailed and ready to go just like we asked for. Thanks Pete!!!!!!

Pete Vieyra
IC Collins
Shawn Lewis

"Davis Moore experience"

- caarnp

Pat was very patient and kind and knowledgeable about the inventory at Davis Moore and helped me get exactly what I wanted. I am very happy with my experience and will definetly return for my next vehicle.

Pat Blasi
Michael Peters
Tim Engle

Davis Moore Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM FIAT responded

Thank you for your business and kind words. We look forward in assisting you with any automotive needs that you may have in the future. Please remember to buckle up and enjoy the ride!

November 16, 2017

"Everyone went beyond the extra mile!"

- Mr Patrick Lowrance

Never had such an enjoyable purchasing experience. The knowledge, team work and dedication of Davis Moore can't even be measured. Not only did I get to purchase a fabulous truck, but I had the honor to work with a dealership that is dedicated to our community.

Rich Vogt
Stuart Ray

Davis Moore Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM FIAT responded

Patrick, thank you for your business and taking a couple minute to let us know how enjoyable your purchasing experience was. We truly appreciate the kind words. Please remember to buckle up and enjoy the ride!

"Great"

- Jimbo

Friendly and knowledgeable people, eager to help, the third vehicle we have bought here in the last ten years. We like dodge and ram! We like davis-moore people!

Carl Sheel

Davis Moore Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM FIAT responded

Jimbo, thank you for your continued support over the past ten years. Thank you for the compliments and we like you too! Please remember to buckle up and enjoy the ride!

November 15, 2017

"I'm Not Even Mad, I'm Impressed!"

- Jason Bartel

I absolutely hate buying a new car. I dread dealing with salespersons, haggling back and forth during the negotiation process, and wasting endless hours of my life waiting on paperwork. All while being swindled on my trade-in and stuck with years of car payments that are far more expensive than expected. If the government ever had the need to develop an interrogation technique to extract information from a suspected threat to our national security, buying a car from a dealership would do the trick. I have been resisting the impulse to buy a new Jeep for several years. Finally, my spouse got tired of me procrastinating buying a new vehicle and brought one home from Davis Moore for me to test drive. I liked the Jeep so much that I decided to brave the torment associated with the car buying experience. For the first time in 25 years, I found buying a new car to be a great experience. Our salesperson, Pat Blasi, went above and beyond to make sure we selected the right vehicle for our needs and budget. He was willing to work late, pick up paper work from my home, and made the process easy and convenient. For the first time, I felt like someone had our back and our best interests in mind. The sales manager, Travis Bryson, gave me a fair deal on my trade-in and a haggle free price on the vehicle we purchased. The experience was easy and painless, which is quite different from the usual torment that I feel when buying a new car. Dealing with Pat and Travis was like I had been reunited with an old friends, and will never have any apprehensions about buying a new car from Pat Blasi and the Davis Moore family in the future. Thank you for changing the way I think about buying a new car and making it an awesome, easy and convenient experience . The best thing is that for the very first time...I’m not even mad, I’m impressed! Thanks, Your Loyal Customer for Life

Pat Blasi
Travis Bryson
Nov 15, 2017 -

Davis Moore Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM FIAT responded

Nice little analogy you gave there. We sure try our hardest to make the car buying process as fast, easy and fun as possible. We appreciate you giving us an opportunity to earn your business and show you just how easy it is to do business with Davis-Moore. Thank you again for your business and remember to buckle up and enjoy the ride!

"Great experience!"

- Jjen

Buying a new car can be very overwhelming. After having a HORRIBLE experience at Nissan mcgavock, Carl made our experience at davis-moore very pleasant. They were willing to work with us unlike Nissan Mcgavok. They pretty much told us to kick rocks. The sales manager and the business manager was great as well!

Carl Sheel
Bob Garrison
Nov 15, 2017 -

Davis Moore Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM FIAT responded

Thank you for giving Davis-Moore a chance to earn your business. We understand that buying a car can be overwhelming and that is why we try to make it as easy and fun as possible. Remember to buckle up and enjoy the ride! Thank you for your business.

"I love my car! "

- Madypie4ever

Guy was fantastic! I told him what I wanted and my price range and he found me the perfect car for me. My experience here was fast thanks to IC in finance and the rest of the staff was extremely friendly and helpful as well! Im so pleased with my car and this dealership. I definitely recommend buying your car here and especially from Guy.

Guy Quinn
IC Collins
Nov 14, 2017 -

Davis Moore Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM FIAT responded

Enjoy your vehicle and thank you for your business. Remember to buckle up and enjoy the ride!

"New car purchase"

- William Wise

Richard Vogt was very helpful and professional in accomplishing our recent trade-in and new car purchase of a 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited. We appreciate his efforts on our behalf.

Rich Vogt
Amy Self
Nov 14, 2017 -

Davis Moore Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM FIAT responded

We thank you for your business and review.

November 13, 2017

"Use Mike Retzlaff at Fiat or Davis Moore Used CJDR"

- Beth

Mike is an awesome sales guy who doesn't pressure you in buying. He helps you find what you want or looking for and works with you on getting the payment you need. I will see Mike again on any used vehicles.

Mike Retzlaff
Nov 13, 2017 -

Davis Moore Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM FIAT responded

Beth, thank you for your business and your review. We enjoyed working with you to find your new vehicle. Remember Mike and Davis-Moore for any future automotive needs that you may have.