Daytona Kia

Daniel Blair

Finance Manager Kia

"Awesome Service"

- LISAPADILLO23 Verified Customer

Service was fast & friendly! Chris was very friendly and always kept me informed. Also recommended other services my Kia needed. I also got a car wash with my oil change & I was very happy with that! Chris is a great advisor ! Very nice and explains everything perfectly! Thank-you again for great Service!

Chris Dupont

September 18, 2018

"Routine service and computer update"

- ndicken Verified Customer

Randy was right in the driveway for service when I pulled up. We walked in and I remained just talking to him the whole time my car was being serviced. I absolutely was shocked at how quickly my car was finished. I never even got into the waiting area. I was entertained with conversation which made my wait seem like no time at all. This was an excellent experience.

Randy Hecker

September 18, 2018

"Oil change and tire rotation"

- jenkelly2942 Verified Customer

I love my Kia Optima and the service center staff are great. Unfortunately, the mechanic didn’t clean out the oil pan after the change this time, though, resulting in oil all over my garage floor and me having to go back in to have it taken care of.

Used 2018 Volvo XC90, $63888