Daytona Toyota

DJ Garry, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Daytona Toyota

DJ Garry

Sales & Leasing Consultant

January 15, 2019

"I recommend Daytona Toyota"

- peplynn

After looking online for a few days, I found a vehicle I really liked at Daytona Toyota. I emailed them and Daniel Rodriguez, emailed me back immediately. He set up a time for me to come in and have a look at the vehicle and test drive, to make sure it was the right vehicle for me. He was very personable, professional, and respectful. He even delivered my truck to my home. He also followed up to make sure things were going well. I highly recommend Daytona Toyota and ask forDaniel Rodriguez (Danny). Thank Daytona Toyota and a special thanks to Danny.

January 15, 2019

"Excellent Service and professional services. Will return"

- Vaughn Woolf

All personal were professional, respectful and treated me with up most respect. I will always be grateful to them and Jermaine and buy any future needs and service. Sincerely, Vaughn Woolf

Jermaine Lewis

December 21, 2018

"Fastest and Easiest Car Buying Experience!"

- jennyk143

After visiting several dealerships, and getting the run around, I stumbled across a used GMC Acadia that led me to do business with Daytona Toyota!! I emailed them about the Acadia I saw online, and within minutes I had a response from salesman, Daniel Rodriguez. He was very professional and responsive to all my questions. A few hours later the deal was done, and I was driving my new Acadia! The exceptional service didn't end at the sale of the car, when I arrived home I managed to lock both sets of keys in the new car. I called the dealership, and Danny assured me that he would help me get me back into the car. He followed up with me through the process, and an hour later I was unlocked and able to get back in. I would highly recommend Daytona Toyota to anyone looking for not only a vehicle, but also an exceptional customer experience! Great Job Danny and the entire Toyota TEAM!! You all ROCK!!

Used 2012 Toyota Camry, $14477

2012 Toyota Camry

New 2019 Toyota 4Runner, $39409

2019 Toyota 4Runner

New 2019 Toyota Rav4, $29724

2019 Toyota Rav4

New 2019 Toyota Tundra, $44128

2019 Toyota Tundra

• Convenient 3 - Lifetime Oil Changes where it's convenient for you!
Daytona Toyota, Daytona Beach, FL, 32114