Daytona Toyota

Sunny Obidov

November 16, 2018

"Quick and Painless"

- misev1bj

My wife and I first visited on a Sunday afternoon with 5 minutes until the dealer was scheduled to close. We were greeted by Brittany and she stayed to show us around the lot a bit while I had been getting my but in as many seats as possible all day. We left and I had some research to do. When we returned the next day, Brittany was off so we continued to work with Danny who was also very welcoming and helpful. Danny let me leave for a couple of work obligations while my wife stayed behind to continue negotiations. We ultimately to purchase the 2018 Rav4 with a very comfortable deal that Danny worked on for us. I am very pleased with my experience working with this dealership and I will certainly recommend Danny to anyone interested in shopping Daytona Toyota.

Brittany Morian
Daniel Rodriguez

November 16, 2018

" Daytona Toyota a great place to buy a truck. "

- MLMc

An exceptional experience working with Frank Rivera and the staff to purchase my new 2019 Toyota Tacoma SR5 4 x 4. There is no reason to go anywhere else but Daytona Toyota to buy your next car or truck.

Frank The Tank Rivera

November 15, 2018

"Out of town buyers"

- J Johnson

This dealership is one of the most efficient I've ever come across and we've purchased quite a few cars, out of state, might I add. Our salesman Bryan Girardi, really bagged the deal with his no-pressure approach selling cars and his vast knowledge of the product. He really does what he does....well! The Finance Manager Todd is also extremely knowledgeable and knows the business end, including extended warranties, quite well. I am so impressed we more than likely will return for another vehicle in the very near future. Thank you for making out 500+mile trip worth our while!! Other salesman should take a lesson, or two, from Bryan Girardi...he's the best at it!

Bryan Grardi

New 2019 Toyota Corolla, $20099

2019 Toyota Corolla

New 2019 Toyota Highlander, $44308

2019 Toyota Highlander

• Convenient 3 - Lifetime Oil Changes where it's convenient for you!
Daytona Toyota, Daytona Beach, FL, 32114