Dearth Buick GMC

Dan Perdue

March 12, 2018

"Great experience!"

- taylor8

Working with Keith at Dearth was very simple and all the staff was very pleasant. I love my new vehicle! Keith was very helpful during the whole process which was both relieveing and exciting. Will be back and recommend friends to do the same.

March 01, 2018

"I grade you an A"

- Sara Aarstad

Id been in the market looking for a newer vehicle for a few months. To be honest I really wasn't sure what I wanted other than having just a few requirements. I went to Dearth and Keith was more than patient, helpful and extremely knowledgeable to all my questions asked. I told him what I could afford and we walked 3 lots to explore all options. I looked at a few Malibu's and also a Buick Encore. I was interested in both and when he asked if I wanted to take them for a test drive I was hesitant and scared to go alone and I asked if he would ride with me and he agreed. I'm glad he did bc I had alot more questions, and I felt safer. I ended up choosing the Encore because it met all my requirements, and had a bunch of premium extras. How could in say no? I got a fair trade price on my car and the closing process was smooth and simple. All around it was a pleasant and fun experience for me as a first time buyer. Thanks Keith

December 27, 2017

"Good Job"

- Grandkids341

We had a good experience with Dan. We were looking for a Buick Enclave as we traded in our 2008 Enclave. Dan explained the new features that we didn't have with our old one. I would recommend Dan and Dearth. Thank you.

Dan Perdue