Del Chevrolet

New Car Sales Manager
Sean Bowers, Service Writer, Del Chevrolet

Service Writer

September 23, 2018

"Consistent excellent service "

- Jenn K Verified Customer

I’ve been going to del for years. I had a fender bender and they quickly got me in and I had it back in 4 days. They kept in touch with me throughout the week and even lended me a car. Always so kind and friendly- they know me by name. I always feel comfortable at del.

Other Employees : Tom in the auto body area

September 21, 2018

"Awesome experience. Great service. Mark was so helpful. "

- EDWARD.DORAN Verified Customer

Mark was so easy to work with and would definately go back. He worked on price and to get us the vehicle we wanted. Great service.

Mark Hutchinson

September 20, 2018

"Salesman Bobby Goldstein the best"

- BLU6200 Verified Customer

My salesman Bobby Goldstein was upfront, no bs told me things about the vehicle other sales person's probably wouldn't disclose. The whole process went very smooth. Good selection of used car3

Bobby Goldstein