Destination Kia

Matt Grayson

Kenny Lau, Sales Consultant, Destination Kia

Kenny Lau

February 19, 2019

"First stop for my next lease!"

- Justin Verified Customer

I had a great experience at destination Kia, I was turning in my lease two months early and 4000 miles over and was not expecting to actually turn my lease in when I drove down. I was told they think everything would work out, not to worry and just come down. Rob Bucher was a pleasure to work with, I will find it difficult to work with anyone else now and probably won’t. My overall experience at destination Kia was superb and will be my frist stop for my next lease!

Robert Bucher III
Henry Whitbeck

February 18, 2019

"Very friendly and helpful "

- williammilak Verified Customer

Started by salesman asking me what car I liked. Did not pressure me into a car of his choice. When I said I wanted to see a car here said okay I have that car and will bring it to the front door. With in 15 minutes I was driving that car . After the driving I was asked if I wanted the car today? With a yes from me we went over final price and terms of purchasing the car . Later that same day I drove that same car home.

Dillon Wagner
Henry Whitbeck
Shaun Collins

February 18, 2019

"Great customer service!"

- JENN1977PS Verified Customer

I had a 2012 KIA Sportage and have been looking to trade in only due to my high mileage. Matthew at KIA was very helpful, my credit not so good but he and Heidi worked with me and got me a great deal! I would highly recommend KIA if looking for a new or used vehicle.

Matt Grayson