Deur-Speet Motors

Kim Rasch

January 11, 2018

"Great Service"

- Sparkye

The heater went out on my Jeep Grand Cherokee and Duane was able to get my vehicle in right away and provided me with a loaner seeing it was under warranty repair. Ken Hope went above and beyond to be sure all issues were addressed while in the service center. While in for repair other issues were discovered and either Ken or one of his team would call me to let me know what was going on and I feel confident my vehicle has been throughly checked over. Very happy with the work done and the service I received.

January 05, 2018

"Service Center "

- CarlS

Service manager Ken Hope - helped to schedule regular maintenance for my Dodge Ram, which I purchased at the dealership just 3 1/2 years ago. problem was identified at time of a regular oil and the service engine message and light came on. Same day they replaced the thermostat and thought I was good to go... however, the weather was getting colder and it became apparent the heater was not working properly. It was during the holidays and with a very busy schedule they still managed to get the new heater core delivered and installed - as good as new :) Thanks to Bruce and Ken being on top of the problem, I never missed a beat. They even provide a new Dodge Dart for me to do my running around while my truck was in for the repairs. Oh... almost forgot to mention Matt who knows everything about those computer components! Thanks for all your attention to our needs.

Bruce Gracik
Other Employees : Matt

January 04, 2018

"Warranty Fix"

- Raul Peña

Great fast and friendly service, called in with my issue on my 2015 Ram 1500 and they took me in ASAP and provided a loaner to continue with my commute. I would definitely visit Deur-Speet Motors for any of my Ram needs.

New 2018 Ram 2500, $67620