Deur-Speet Motors

Receptionist

July 20, 2018

"2018 Ram Purchase "

- GreenEnergy1

My Recent experience, purchasing a new truck was beyond normal!! It was incredible!! The safe was amazing, listened to what my needs were and found what I was looking for. I didn’t think we could find what I was looking for but they made it happen. Don’t make a mistake and go somewhere else, take the time to stop in and see see Mark or Andy, the whole I Staff is formed with Great people!! Customized with Great Service!!! My whole experience Couldn’t have gone any smoother!! A++

Mark Schuiteman
Andy Zapletal
Jay Luchies

July 19, 2018

"Great experience "

- Big Horn!

The whole staff at Deur Speet was helpful, patient, informative and available. We were cautious about what we were doing and dragged our feet with this purchase and the were great with us through it all!

Kim Rasch
Todd Schuiteman
Jay Luchies

July 19, 2018

"Great Service"

- K.K.

I have never had a bad experience with this service department. Getting car repairs is never fun but the duer speet crew is so easy to work with I never worry when I have to take my car in.

Bruce Gracik