Deur-Speet Motors

Ed Bushen

April 18, 2018

"Amazing team!"

- DJReed

My husband and I were looking at vehicles when the motor went out on our dodge journey, so we went and chatted with the team at Deur Speet. While I was apprehensive due to owing on our journey still and not liking the body style of the vehicle they were trying to sell us on, I still have them the chance to convince me. We test drove the 2018 Jeep Renegade and let me just say I absolutely loved this vehicle! My next concern was the financing; never did I imagine walking off the lot on a Saturday of a holiday weekend with a brand new car! Everyone went above and beyond to help get us into another vehicle. We will continue going to Deur Speet for all our vehicle needs!

Lorri Falan
Adam Payne
Mark Schuiteman
Jay Luchies

April 16, 2018

"Unmatched Service"

- JDeater

Deur-Speet was amazing told them what I was looking for and with in just a day or two they found the perfect car I was looking for. Kim was so good at walking me through every step of the process. Jay went the extra miles with financing and looked into multiple banks for the best rate for me. Explained everything in plain English on everything with the payments. Everyone was small town friendly and so nice to be around not your usual car sales place that wants to just talk to you if your going to buy the car. No adding 1000s+ to the price just to have you make a deal with the. Prices were up front.

Kim Rasch
Jay Luchies

April 13, 2018

"Service is wonderful!"

- cadillac woman, 828

Ken Hope is the best! He is a service manager who really cares. I trust and appreciate all of his help and advice when it comes to my car, which is actually a 'lifeline' for me. Thank you so much.

Ken Hope
Other Employees : Chris, the mechanic that worked on my car. Thank you.

Used 2003 Dodge Durango, $6999