Dick Hannah Toyota

Myke Brady

January 05, 2019

"Great Service!"

- Hallen

Nice people. Also honest service providers and helpful support in our car buying experience. Overall excellent service from this team of people who helped us buy a car.

Carson Brewer

December 30, 2018

"Very friendly and easy"

- Goofd999

Jeff was very friendly and helpful. Jeff did everything he could to make three experience as quick and painless as possible. Jeff was quick to respond when I had any questions for him. We basically had the deal done before I even went to the dealership it was just a matter of me looking over the vehicle making sure I was happy with it. Then sign some papers and a hand shake.

Jeff Starroff

December 28, 2018

"Great Service"

- JS

My salesman Stefan brought the car I was interested in to Vancouver for me to test drive, he was friendly and professional. When I decided to buy the car I only had a short amount of time to complete the purchasing process, the entire staff worked so hard to get me in and out in less than two hours. I highly recommend this dealership. Thank you all for all of your help.

Stefan Martinez