Dick Hannah Toyota

Sales and Leasing Consultant
Myke Brady, General Sales Manager, Dick Hannah Toyota

Myke Brady

January 17, 2019

"Buying a new car was easy"

- Gal from Gig Harbor

I came from a distance to buy my new Toyota because I found the best price for the model I wanted at Dick Hannah. I had a special delivery situation which they accommodated willingly. Thanks for the smooth experience. Stefan Martinez was especially pleasant to deal with. He was both straightforward and friendly.

Stefan Martinez
Nick Sisson

January 17, 2019

"Outstanding experince."

- gary

I was hoping to buy an new truck, however current finances would not let me purchase the 2019 Tacoma with all the options. Tyler continued to look for other vehicles that would meet my needs. He kept in touch with me until he found me a 2019 Tacoma that met my needs and price range. While Tyler was not available to meet so Stephen took over when we arrived to look at the Tacoma. He offered excellent service and was very very helpful in helping answer all our questions. I returned several days later after buying the truck to ask more questions and Stephen took care of me. Overall it was a awesome experience. This is our third vehicle that we have purchased from this dealership and we will continue to come back whenever we purchase another car or truck.

Tyler Chambers
Stefan Martinez
Jordan Lowery

January 16, 2019

"Great customer service!"

- Toyota4runner

Not thrilled with price out the door.. however, Tyler was amazing and did whatever he could to get us into the car we wanted! Overall good experience with our car salesman! Definitely would recommend Tyler to anyone looking for a car! 5 star review is because of Tyler!

Tyler Chambers