Dick Smith Hyundai

Internet Sales and Leasing Manager

September 08, 2018

"Blessed"

- Britt B.

I was quickly greeted by Ramsey as soon as I pulled onto the lot. We looked and test drove a couple of cars, one being what I originally came to see. Long story short I drove off the lot with an awesome "new to me" suv. Ramsey was very helpful and told me to give him a call if I ever had any questions. I spent about 30min total. All in all it was a huge BLESSING and I'm very thankful in how it all fell into place.

Ramsey Chebli

September 02, 2018

"Amazing Experience "

- malik2017sonatasport

After having such a nightmare at another Hyundai dealership it was awesome to meet Andy Vacha!!! He is very knowledgeable about buying and financing cars. Not only did he get me a great car he went beyond what most salesman would do!!!

Andy Vacha

September 02, 2018

"Al is the best person to buy a car from"

- Jeanette

Wow, what a refreshing experience to meet Al during my new car search. There are no other sales people even close to this outstanding man. Al was extremely helpful in answering all of my questions. He never once tried to pressure me or talk me into anything. I love how he treats his customers like hos family. I believe Al is the man that makes the dealership so wonderful. If looking for a car, please ask for Al if you want the easiest and best car shopping experience.

Al Velazquez

Used 2018 Jeep Renegade, $20988

2018 Jeep Renegade

Used 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe, $22988

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe

• exterior clean with service appointment
  • 1 Year Service Included With New Car Purchase