Direct Car Buying

Craig Dewey

October 18, 2017

"Phenomenal "

- Steph15

Loved the dealership and the service especially Nik who assisted me through out the whole process from start to finish. Will definitely be back with more friends and family!

Hassib Nikzad

October 11, 2017

"Awesome place"

- Kardo

I went to Direct Car Buying to look at a particular car. The first impression I had of the place was how organized, clean, and just in general what an impressive facility it is. I had the pleasure of working with Ali, who knew more about the car than the manufacturer probably does. After a further look into my finances, I decided I’m going to hold off on purchasing until later this year, but I’m really looking forward to my next visit as I’ll be ready to purchase my new car!

Sajjad Ali

October 07, 2017

"Worked with our not so great credit."

- Vhrink

The sales and financing team were both awesome! We came in with not so great credit expecting the worst. We got the vehicle we wanted and the payment we wanted at a decent interest rate.

Kevin Cubas