Don Mealey Chevrolet

Sales Professional

November 09, 2018

"great place "

- Dad BUILT FORD TOUGH

I am a die hard ford man and never thought I would buy a Chevrolet. But he made us feel like family. I also didn’t think I would get approved but he made it happen. Eric and the guys made the deal go by so easily and I love my new Silverado. Eric has made me a forever customer of not only a Chevy dealer but Don Mealey for sure. I have a ford tattoo and I’ve told everyone that y’all are the best dealer I’ve ever been to

Eric McBride

November 09, 2018

"Awesome experience "

- Stay205

When I first arrived at Don Mealy I was greeted by the GM. I explained what I was looking for. He then intoduced me to the sales person Cheyenne, she took me thru the truck lot , and when I found the truck that I liked, we were able to make a deal. Was there from start to finish about 3 hours. Quickest I ever bought a vehicle. Thanks Cheyenne.

Jonathan Roberts
Jon Boam

November 05, 2018

"Just brought home my new 2019 Trax"

- bartc009

Cheyenne did a great job telling us all about our new Trax. She was friendly, courteous and knowledgeable. Took the pain out of car buying! In addition, she showed a refreshing sincerity in wanting to be sure that all our questions were answered up front. This was our second time buying a car at Don Mealey and I would recommend them highly.

Used 2017 GMC Sierra 1500, $40800