Dorsett Automotive

105 West Mayfair Drive, Terre Haute, Indiana 47802 Directions

464 Reviews of Dorsett Automotive

"Durango "

- suvguy

No sales pressure. Relaxing atmosphere. Would definitely buy from Dorsett automotive again. The staff was very friendly. The dealership let me take the car home with me overnight.

Benjamin Beasley

"Professional"

- Dave Williams

Prompt courteous knowledgeable.called back the same day with options. We visited 9 dealerships in 24 hours. Very few stood out. It was nice to reconnect with Brett Dinkal

"Very professional!"

- cuvelier84

Great experience!! The staff was very easy to communicate with from the start. Dropping my vehicle off for service and getting a ride back to work with the shuttle service was seamless. Thanks!!

Nathan Bogetto
November 16, 2018

"Outstanding Customer Service"

- Ajm060707

Having my car serviced through Dorsett Nissan is never a disappointment. The staff is always very kind and respectful. They keep me well informed about my vehicle and communicate very well about my current and future maintenance needs. I am always very pleased with the service Dorsett provides.

Josh Altheide
Other Employees : Tammy and Chandler
November 14, 2018

"Jeep buying"

- Hollyschu88

The entire Dorsett staff helped me get the Jeep of my dreams. Everyone throughout the buying process was exceptionally nice and welcoming and did everything they could to make sure I had everything I needed.

Josh Altheide
Benjamin Beasley
November 13, 2018

"If you are looking for a honest hard working salesperson!"

- Scott G

I have now purchased two vehicles from Dorsett Automotive. Both times I have had the pleasure of working with Jay Dorman as my salesperson. I have found Jay to be dedicated to the complete customer service experience from the shopping, through purchase, to after purchase support. Jay has provided me his cell phone # and I can text him if I have a question, a problem, or just need for him to schedule service for my vehicle. If you are in the market for a new or used vehicle, please go to Dorsett Automotive and ask for Jay Dorman. he will not let you down!

Ernie Engle
November 13, 2018

"As is always expected and delivered, the service was outstan"

- Kuhn7

I've taken my Nissan Altima, to Dorsett Nissan, for all its service needs, since my purchase in 2012. I've never had a bad experience at Dorsett. Everyone at the dealership has gone above and beyond my expectations, to make my experience with them, a positive one.

Tammy, from service department.

"Oil cgange"

- anntbarnes

Excellent customer service. Very little wait time. Employee made sure I was kept up to date on how much longer my wait would be . I will definitely go back

Chandler
November 12, 2018

"Wow! What a great bunch at Dorsett Nissan. "

- Jearles

Dorsett made us feel welcome and comfortable, not pushy or high pressure. If the service dept is as good as the front sales and management staff I will be making the 1-1/2 hr drive for service. I would refer them to anyone.

"Friendly, helpful, quick"

- Ford14

I worked with Jay, and he was very helpful. He worked with me to find exactly what I was looking for and worked to get it in my budget. Overall the process was quick and no excessive or pushy sales tactics from anyone.