ELCO Chevrolet Cadillac Inc

Chris Weaver

November 15, 2017

"Amazing Sales Dept"

- Steven-Dixon

When I Walk In Ryan Spence Was Very Friendly And Nice To Me And My MOM I Told Him What I Was Looking To Buy And He Showed Me The Chevrolet Cruzes And My Mom And I Was In Finance With Two New 2016 Chevy Cruzes The Whole Sales Department Was Very Friendly My Mom And I Are Very Happy With Are Chevy Cruzes Thanks Ryan For Helping Us....If Your Looking To Buy A New Car Or Truck Go See Ryan

Ryan Spence

November 04, 2017

"Fair and easy experience "

- Andrew Laing

I purchased my 2017 Chevy SS from Jayson Holly and I could not be happier with the overall experience from start to finish. He kept me up to date onto the status of the entire process and made it seamless from the time I first received the first message from him to the moment I drove my new car off the lot. I have purchased numerous cars through my life but this was the most enjoyable and SHORTEST sale I've experienced. I would highly recommend Jayson to anyone and in fact I will be sending any of my friends/co-workers to ELCO in the future. A+ Jayson!

Jayson Holly

October 18, 2017

"Easy purchase"

- Easy Purchase

My husband and I have purchased many cars over the years. This is usually a "chore" we dread because it has typically involved many hours at a dealership and a lot of going back and forth making offers and counter offers. Jim McCormack made our experience absolutely AMAZING. There was no game playing - just up front pricing and a decent offer for our trade in. We completed some of the financing on line and then went in and finished up the rest. We were done and out in just about one hour. We told Jim this was by far the best car purchasing experience we have ever had. We will be returning to ELCO and seeing Jim when it comes time to buy our next car.

Jim McCormack