ELCO Chevrolet Cadillac Inc

Jim- Jimmy mack McCormack, Internet Manager, ELCO Chevrolet Cadillac Inc

Jim- Jimmy mack McCormack

Internet Manager

November 21, 2018

"Purchase of new Chevrolet Cruze"

- atm7819

I found this car online and contacted the online salesperson, Murray Newton. All my questions were answered promptly, and we scheduled a time for me to drive the car. Murray came in early to fit my schedule. I loved the car (and the price) and the entire purchase was quick and smooth.

Murray Newton

November 16, 2018

"Ryan Spence at ELCO was awesome!"

- Willie19

Could not recommend ELCO more! I worked with Jim Russo, Ryan Spence, and Sveta Gwin and they went above an beyond to find me what I wanted, thhe kept me within my budget, and did not push or try to oversell once. If anyone is looking for a new car/ truck/ suv whatever, well worth reaching out to Ryan Spence at ELCO! I could not be happier with my new Silverado!

Ryan Spence
Sveta Gwin
Jim Russo

November 14, 2018

"Repeat Customer"

- Repeatbuyer

We have bought several cars from Brian Buhr and ELCO over the past few years. Each experience has been extremely worry free and straight forward. We continue to go back to Brian due to his customer oriented service dedication. He always makes the transactions easy and quick.

Brian Buhr