ELCO Chevrolet Cadillac Inc

Jayson Holly, Sales Associate, ELCO Chevrolet Cadillac Inc

Jayson Holly

Sales Associate

November 18, 2017

"Trust worthy and honest"

- Sherirecoon

This was the 5th car that we purchased from Jim. He is the only person that we buy cars from and he is who we recommend to others looking to buy a car.

Jim McCormack

November 17, 2017

"Rick Weinstein was great!"

- Toniastich

Rick was great throughout our car buying experience. He’s very knowledgeable, professional and made our experience very easy! Go see Rick at Elco today!

Rick Weinstein
Sveta Gwin

November 15, 2017

"Amazing Sales Dept"

- Steven-Dixon

When I Walk In Ryan Spence Was Very Friendly And Nice To Me And My MOM I Told Him What I Was Looking To Buy And He Showed Me The Chevrolet Cruzes And My Mom And I Was In Finance With Two New 2016 Chevy Cruzes The Whole Sales Department Was Very Friendly My Mom And I Are Very Happy With Are Chevy Cruzes Thanks Ryan For Helping Us....If Your Looking To Buy A New Car Or Truck Go See Ryan

Ryan Spence