ELCO Chevrolet Cadillac Inc

Murray Newton

Mark Gerecke, Sales Consultant, ELCO Chevrolet Cadillac Inc

Mark Gerecke

January 16, 2019

"Ryan Spence so easy to relate to very knowledgeable."

- Catfish55

I was there to look for a used car that I could use to drive for Uber. I was hoping Mr. Spence would be there. He was ,he helped me to choose the perfect vehicle for my needs. He’s sold me two vehicles in 3yrs. Keep up the good work.

January 14, 2019

"Worth getting two cars!"

- Leftyjr35

Ryan Spence was as good as they come. I went to him wanting to get back into a Chevy and he made it happen without any problems! In fact, I was so pleased with the first purchase that I bought a second Chevy the next day. Ryan understood my personal priorities and made sure I was 100% satisfied. Thanks Ryan for all of your help. Joe

Brad Grellner

January 07, 2019

"Very helpful!"

- mfilla

After being referred to Murry he was able to help me from the start. Elco just received a vehicle but had not yet been able to posted any pictures online, Murry was able to text me a few pictures of the car before I made a trip to the dealership. He was very helpful and ultimately helped me purchase my new (used) car!

Murray Newton