East County Pre-Owned Superstore

Ali Gaspeed, Salesman, East County Pre-Owned Superstore

Ali Gaspeed

Salesman

December 20, 2018

"Good deal, rude sales manager"

- Jay25

I was pleased to work with Michael who worked with me to negotiate a good price. The deal was almost undermined by a rude sales manager who insulted me and told me to leave. Michael apologized and salvaged the deal before I walked away, I really appreciated his efforts. I’m very pleased with the deal but that manager should stay away from paying customers.

Michael Sadri

September 03, 2018

"Worse customer service ever "

- Truckgirl87

Horrible experience, rude perverse I have never experienced someone so full of themselves not only did he not try to stick to just talking about a car but he went as far as asking about my personal life and made me feel uncomfortable during my visit, I did not complain and decided to just go somewhere else to purchase because of how poorly I saw management working.

Michael Sadri

August 02, 2018

"Great Car - Great Experience!!"

- CDubsStang

I had a great experience buying my dream car here at ECPS. I got the Blue Book value from my Credit Union and ECPS posted the Carfax, so I was prepared before I arrived. Not only did the car exceed my expectations, but Ayobi and Andy were super friendly and helped me get a deal I couldn’t pass up. Nobody was pushy (including me) and it really made for one of the best buying experiences I’ve had. I’d easily come back!

Samiullah Ayobi