Eastern Shore Hyundai

Customer Service/Business Manager

Mary Clements, Customer Service/Sales Consultant, Eastern Shore Hyundai

Mary Clements

February 23, 2018

"Best car dealership on the Eastern Shore!"

- cbale33

Best car dealership on the Eastern Shore! By far, the best ever car shopping experience I’ve ever had. The staff was so friendly. Everyone seemed to really care about my car buying experience. I was treated like family and will definitely be back the next time I’m in the market for a new vehicle.

Other Employees : Jordan Weaver, Kennard Grayson

December 15, 2017

"Great Buying Experience"

- ccity06

My son bought a vehicle from Eastern Shore Toyota and told me how pleased he had been. When it came time to replace our 08 Hyundai Sonatas we contacted Eastern Shore Hyundai and Sean Murphy responded to our inquiry. Eddie Fagan called and discussed pricing over the the phone which I appreciated. Most dealers won't give you the info. We were looking at a new Sonatas but decided on a 2017 Santa Fe. Our experience was first rate we were greeted at the door by Wayne who called Sean for us. I think that most all of the employees came and introduced themselves to us. Their welcoming was genuine. We arrived at a deal and Danny. Ponce was the finance manager. We connected immediately, he is a fine young man. My wife loves her new car. We look forward to a long term relationship with this dealer.

Other Employees : Sean Murphy

December 14, 2017

"Nice Updated Showroom, Friendly Staff"

- ildaura Verified Customer

Eastern Shore Hyundai dealership is one of the cleanest showrooms around the Gulf Coast area. It is really nice to be invited into the showroom like being welcomed into a new home or party as a guest. The waiting area for service department is comfortable, bright and cheerful with a big screen TV for watching college football games, news, etc., coffee and sodas are available; staff seems eager to help answer any questions. Its sister dealership is next door Eastern Shore Toyota where your financial transactions are made. Everyone was helpful and patient with my wife and I. We were just a bit antsy about paying off the vehicle in cash totally. However, we relied on faith that the decision was best for our situation with old car repairs.

Tim Wells