Eastern Shore Hyundai

Tim Wells

June 15, 2018

"Great Purchase Experience!"

- JoeT

Great Purchase Experience! When I recently decided to buy my first Hyundai vehicle, the new Kona, I was encouraged by so many positive reviews concerning Eastern Shore Hyundai...and now, after buying my Kona from them, I'm adding my own positive, thumbs up review! The staff was very courteous and professional throughout the entire experience, from scheduling the appointment to test drive the Kona I was particularly interested in, to driving it home as it's proud new owner a few hours later! My salesperson, Darrick Heath, made every aspect of the buying experience very pleasurable, from the initial meeting and tour of the dealership facility and being introduced to all of the staff and the test drive, to going over the checklist of things I needed to know about features of the Kona and other info that was very helpful...he was very knowledgeble and enjoyable company throughout my visit! It was nice to not be pressured into buying extras, for once! I paid cash, so I didn't interact with the finance staff. I thoroughly enjoyed buying from Eastern Shore Hyundai...and wow, my new Kona SEL is fantastic! It is everything I'd hoped it would be and exceeded my expectations! Thanks, Darrick and all the staff at Eastern Shore Hyundai!

Darrick Heath

May 01, 2018

"Feedback"

- Rita S

I went in on a recall thinking it would take a while. They said about an hour but it was more like 45 minutes. Everyone very friendly, courteous & helpful. AND I enjoyed my delicious cappuccino while I waited! They have the best!

I don't emember specifically!

April 23, 2018

"Excellent service department "

- HM1BIT

Excellent, as always! I ended up arriving early to my appointment for a oil change and tire rotation. Not only did they get me in early, they completed everything by my original appointment start time! Very professional and always pleasant, I appreciate everyone I interacted with there!

LORI MYERS