Easterns Automotive Group of Temple Hills

4809 Saint Barnabas Road, Temple Hills, Maryland 20748

1418 Reviews of Easterns Automotive Group of Temple Hills

October 13, 2018

"I definitely recommend Dwayne !!"

- CowboysCowboys25

Dwayne is by far the best sales associate I’ve encountered! He is patient, hard working and has a passion for getting you into your dream car! He went out of his way and brought snacks while we waited the process out. If you come here, ask for Dwayne & you won’t be disappointed!!! No matter what your situation is, he can definitely work with you and get you into something nice :)

Dwayne Hamilton

Easterns Automotive Group of Temple Hills responded

Great news! Your feedback as a customer is very important to us as we continue to improve and expand our company. Thank you, Dwayne!

October 13, 2018

"Greats service "

- Quincy28

I walked in and i was helped by Mr Barret from the beginning to th end of signing off on paper work, it was a pleasure to have him as my car saleman.

Devin Barrett

Easterns Automotive Group of Temple Hills responded

Hello Quincy, Thanks for giving Easterns a chance. We cannot express how grateful we are to have you as a customer.

"Great service "

- Dance302

Great customer service really well spoken really works with the customers didn't feel rush will highly recommend this location to my peers awesome services

Daqwon Gentry
Ali Uddin

Easterns Automotive Group of Temple Hills responded

You should never feel rushed as a customer. We are only here to help you!

"Glenda was Great !!"

- marree9621

It was my first time buying a car and everywhere else tried to give me a super high interest rate and down payment but Glenda took care of me and got me in a car i love! Thank you Glenda!

Glenda Bradley

Easterns Automotive Group of Temple Hills responded

Wow! It's nice to know that Glenda was able to make a dream come true for you as a customer. Congratulations!

"Positive Experience "

- Zaddy

It was was a really great experience, i didn’t have to wait as long as i thought i did. Everyone was really professional so I’ll definitely be coming back.

Glenda Bradley

Easterns Automotive Group of Temple Hills responded

Smooth transaction! That's what we love to hear! We are glad that we were able to get you out in a timely manner.

October 11, 2018

"My sales consultant made it happened."

- Rzizer

James was great to work with, he is very knowledgeable, knew the product that I was interested in and great customer service. Outstanding follow up as well.

James Smith

Easterns Automotive Group of Temple Hills responded

Your opinion matters! We are so glad that you decided to reach out to let us know about your positive Easterns experience. Come again!

"Great customer service!"

- Empowercrown101

James was very excellent. After being turned down by several dealers, he made sure I didn’t get turned down here. Thank you so much for being patient and not turning over the deal when the odds were stacked against me. I would recommend anyone to come and visit this dealership. The staff is very helpful and will do whatever need be to seal the deal!!!!

James Smith

Easterns Automotive Group of Temple Hills responded

Kudos to you for not giving up on finding a vehicle that suits your needs. You made the best choice by coming to Easterns. We will forever be in your corner!

"Friendly faces"

- barakvesh

Welcoming staff, well appointed layout, great stock selection. Everyone involved soothed my nerves, answered my questions and clearly were comfortable with educating me about the buying process.

Carlos Lemus
Walter Jones

Easterns Automotive Group of Temple Hills responded

Our customers are our number one priority! We are here to please!

October 11, 2018

"Great customer service "

- Sweet Re

My experience was so good, my husband went back the next week . Jamal was very attentive, met us at the door and had the vehicles he wanted to look at ready.

Jamal Jones

Easterns Automotive Group of Temple Hills responded

Welcome to the Easterns family! We're so glad to have both you and your husband on board with us. Please recommend us to your family and friends.

"Awesome experience "

- Cpjones

I came into Easterns Motor to bring a friend of mine to purchase a vehicle. We was lucky enough to get Mr. Tony Alexander. This gentleman is great at what he do. Please come visit and ask for this man when you're in the market for a car.

Anthony Alexander
Oct 11, 2018 -

Easterns Automotive Group of Temple Hills responded

Customer service is important to us so please know your words have great value to us. We are grateful to have you as a customer and we appreciate your positive feedback.

11 - 20 of 1,418 results