Easterns Automotive Group of Temple Hills

Devin Barrett

October 21, 2018

"Fabulous Service"

- Alicia J of Waldorf

My husband and I were in the market for another family vehicle. We first searched the Fredericksburg, VA area but decided to come back close to home and were greeted immediately by Dwayne. He was patient, helpful with our children and they were very thorough. Very pleased with the experience and I will be back when the time comes for another vehicle!

Dwayne Hamilton

October 19, 2018

"The best "

- Nara2128

I came in With a million an one requirement on what I wanted. From every detail I ask for I got ! An my car even faster an better then the models Devin showed me . An I have my sunroof. Very happy . If you need a car Devin is the go to guy !

Devin Barrett

October 19, 2018

"Walk in and drive out"

- MHarleston

I had the pleasure of having Glenda as my salesperson. She was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about my vehicle and the process. She was a joy to just talk to. I would recommend everyone come see Glenda to get on the road today!

Glenda Bradley