EchoPark Automotive Thornton

Thornton, CO

1,373 Reviews
Buying your next car is simple at EchoPark Automotive. Start by searching our wide selection of 1-4 year-old vehicles online. We'll get you the best price (up to $3000 less than the competition!) fees and financing terms in writing before you even come into one of our stores for a test drive. Our cars undergo an extensive inspection and reconditioning process backed by our own 30-day/1000 mile warranty. Shop for your next car and schedule a test drive at EchoPark today.
Contact Dealership

500 E 104th Ave

Thornton, CO

Directions

Filter Reviews By Type

Showing 1,373 reviews

November 26, 2022

Easy to work with, friendly and helpful. Salesperson was straightforward, financing was transparent. Overall great experience. More

by Connor Fagan
Dominic Burr
November 25, 2022

He was very helpful and gave us a lot of feedback and options to choose from. Definitely coming back to purchase another car! More

by Itzurybernal
Abram Costello
Leonard Garcia

EchoPark Automotive Thornton responded

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

November 25, 2022

Good experience compared to the last time I went car shopping - Very quick and easy, kind personnel and a comfortable environment. More

by Garindmarshall
Shikar "Shaq" Hawramy

EchoPark Automotive Thornton responded

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us at Echopark Automotive! We strive for 100% satisfaction so thanks again for your praise and kind comments about our team. It's experiences like yours that really keep us motivated. We hope you have a great day!

November 25, 2022

Easiest process getting in to a new vehicle, Abram was very friendly and helpful. Will definitely recommend to friends and come back for future vehicles More

by Briley930
David Cuevas
Kelly Flanagan
Dominic Burr

EchoPark Automotive Thornton responded

Thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at EchoPark! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes!

November 25, 2022

This was such an amazing experience! Shikar Hawramy was absolutely great to work with. This was my very first time buying a car and it was no hassle nor fuss. They worked with me and I w More

by Tylersierra234
Shikar "Shaq" Hawramy

EchoPark Automotive Thornton responded

Your satisfaction is our top priority. We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

November 23, 2022

The process was super easy, I went in for a specific truck, and the whole process took a couple hours at most to be in and out. The truck was on E for gas and they only filled it up to half. I thought t More

by Fractard69
Miko Rodriguez

November 23, 2022

David was very nice and helped me to the car I wound up getting! Came in just to look and at a jeep, he asked if I’d be willing to look at anything else and with a great suggestion wound up with a Tiguan! More

by Brittaalexa930
David Cuevas

November 22, 2022

I ended getting up getting a car I loved so much. Miko was so helpful . More

by lizbethsolis200
Miko Rodriguez

EchoPark Automotive Thornton responded

We are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We appreciate your review. Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did here at Echopark Automotive and we hope you have a great day!

November 22, 2022

I am so have with the service provided to me. She was so nice and respectful. I would recommend echo park to everyone I know. I would tell them to ask for Felicia any day. Thank you again for the More

by Januskelly1
Felicia Ramos

EchoPark Automotive Thornton responded

We're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did here at EchoPark Automotive. We hope you have a great day!

November 21, 2022

Working with Omar was wonderful. He was attentive, communicative, and helpful. Felt very comfortable with him throughout the process and would definitely work with him again in the f More

by mollydaniels91
Omar Alvarado
Nov 22, 2022 -

EchoPark Automotive Thornton responded

Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience and we are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. We do hope we can be of assistance in the future. Take care!

1 - 10 of 1,373 results