EchoPark Automotive Thornton

Thornton, CO

1,562 Reviews
Buying your next car is simple at EchoPark Automotive. Start by searching our wide selection of 1-4 year-old vehicles online. We'll get you the best price (up to $3000 less than the competition!) fees and financing terms in writing before you even come into one of our stores for a test drive. Our cars undergo an extensive inspection and reconditioning process backed by our own 30-day/1000 mile warranty. Shop for your next car and schedule a test drive at EchoPark today.
Contact Dealership

500 E 104th Ave

Thornton, CO

Directions

By Type

Showing 1,562 reviews

February 02, 2023

Bella was great, easy to work with very knowledgeable on her products. . Echopark makes it easy & painless to purchase from More

by Dcqualitypainting2
Trade-in Experience
Bella Molinar

EchoPark Automotive Thornton responded

Thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team here at Echopark Automotive! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

February 02, 2023

Very nice and inviting. I work at a dealership so have high standards and was blown away but how helpful and honest my salesman was. Can see myself returning and recommendin More

by Taemevert
Junior Morales

EchoPark Automotive Thornton responded

We are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Thank you for your kind review. We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Echopark Automotive. Thanks for your kind words and we hope you have a great day!

February 02, 2023

I have always enjoyed shopping and buying cars at Echo Park Thornton. Ryan was a wonderful well educated sales person that took the time to assist me in getting my new car. Thank you Ryan, keep up the gre More

by Robertocano2724
Trade-in Experience
Ryan Schott
Ryan Wilson
Feb 03, 2023 -

February 02, 2023

Good people, has cars. Decent prices, flexible staff. It is a car dealership, that is for sure. Dom was nice! More

by OS
Dominic Burr

EchoPark Automotive Thornton responded

Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience and we are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. We do hope we can be of assistance in the future. Take care!

February 01, 2023

I totally enjoyed my experience when purchasing my new vehicle. Did not feel pressured and salesman Anthony was very thorough and knowledgeable More

by jaacosta68
Anthony Holmes

EchoPark Automotive Thornton responded

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us at Echopark Automotive! We strive for 100% satisfaction so thanks again for your praise and kind comments about our team. It's experiences like yours that really keep us motivated. We hope you have a great day!

February 01, 2023

Kyle went radio silent on me more than once through the car buying process. He also assured me the tape on my windshield was from a previous sticker on the vehicle, but it was covering a a chip in the glas More

by Babalu
Kyle Starling

EchoPark Automotive Thornton responded

We regret your most recent visit with us was not up to the standards we strive for. We would like to work towards a resolution, so if you are willing, please reach out to us at (720) 627- 6386 to discuss this further.

February 01, 2023

Victor was awesome and helped us best way to help us select the vehicle. Thank you so much for your humbleness. More

by reemagurung
Victor Garcia-Bujanda

EchoPark Automotive Thornton responded

Your review is proof that our guests leave happier. We can’t wait to tell the team at EchoPark they made your day!

January 31, 2023

Great customer service, salesman was very helpful and willing to work with me to get a vehicle I really wanted. Went above and beyond to get me the vehicle I wanted. More

by c.medina0163
Jeremy Tabangay

January 31, 2023

Anthony = awesome, service = unimpressed. Timing belt going bad - mechanic claimed something else. Still no title More

by dawnmarthur
Anthony Holmes

EchoPark Automotive Thornton responded

We regret to hear that you had a negative experience with us, but would appreciate the chance to turn your experience around. We would like to have a better understanding about your experience. Please reach out to us at (720) 627-6386 at your earliest convenience and we will do our best to resolve this with you.

January 30, 2023

The experience at Echo Park was a good experience I would go back and I would buy another car from them More

by Sturgis777
Jared Hammond
Jan 31, 2023 -

EchoPark Automotive Thornton responded

We call this a win-win; a happy guest AND a great review! Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts.