Economy Auto Sales

317 Hanover St, Martins Ferry, Ohio 43935

36 Reviews of Economy Auto Sales

September 07, 2018

"BAD SERVICE AND RUDE!!!!!!!!"

- unpleasedbuyer123

They refused to help me! They have nice cars with great prices but how do you plan to sell them if you hand keys to customers and say "GO LOOK" while you sit on your phone!!???!! Terrible customer service offered me no help!!!!! I cant include names because no one ever came out to help.

Jay Kirkpatrick
Sep 13, 2018 -

Economy Auto Sales responded

Thanks for taking the time to write us about your displeasure with my company. I will say that our standard procedure is to hand keys to people to let them look without someone following them around like a puppy dog. We find most people love this freedom when looking at our inventory and with the prices clearly marked it makes it even easier for the consumer to see what they may want the keys to without the hassle. That said, that you feel you were ignored is not good customer service and needs to be addressed with staff immediately. I would ask if you were to ever consider shopping for a vehicle with us again that you reach out to me personally to see you have a different experience. Lastly, thank you for the nice comments about the vehicles we inventory and the price point at which we display that inventory. Regards, Eric Vernon, Owner

August 25, 2018

"Very nice employees!"

- Tayblake

I can't thank them enough for helping me get my Nissan rogue! They exceeded my expectations in how nice and even willing to stay past close for me! Won't go anywhere else for vechicles now!

July 06, 2018

"One of the best in the valley! "

- boomkat57

I would definitely recommend this dealership for anyone that whats to buy a used car! Jim McKee was very professional and made the experience a great one for my son. They were upfront and honest about everything and were willing to do what they could to make sure my son got the vehicle he loved! So if you want a dealership that doesn't play games with you and have hearts of gold, THIS IS THE ONE!

Dave Keenan
June 29, 2018

"I finally found just what I was looking for"

- Green Machine

I REALLY enjoyed dealing with Jim and Dave.This is my 4th vehicle from Economy and I.d recommend them to anyone.I will definitely be back again

June 07, 2018

"GOOD EXPERIENCE"

- ZACH'S CAR

Jim McKee and Dave Dove helped a lot. Had a great time dealing with them. They were very professional and made sure we had a painless car buying experience.

May 24, 2018

"Bought my first car!"

- zbrucedmb

The whole experience was great. It was in excellent condition, Jim and Dave were super nice and helpful! I'm definitely gonna recommend Economy Auto Sales down in Bridgeport to everybody who's looking for a great car.

Economy Auto Sales responded

Thank you for the kind words, it is greatly appreciated! Regards, Eric Vernon Owner

May 21, 2018

"Very friendly"

- Mopargurl

Needed a bigger vechile and found a very nice Grand Cherokee here for sale. Went down and test drove and came back later for husband to look at it and drive it..throu the process the guys where very friendly and helpfull. Jeep was very clean as all other vechiles..i would diffently recommened Ecomony!

Economy Auto Sales responded

Thank you for your partonage and for taking time to write about your experience with our business and staff! Regards, Eric Vernon Owner

May 18, 2018

"2008 Mercury Mariner - Sherry & Jeff Murdock"

- slmurdock1184

Jim and Dave are Great!! The cars are all in excellent condition I saw the one I wanted to checkout on cars.com and so we went, we test drove, we looked under the hood and everything. The entire process was simple and these guys were wonderful and friendly. I have told everyone who asks about my new car where I bought it and when my youngest son needs a vehicle Economy Auto in Bridgeport will be the first place we go. Thank you guys we will be back!!!!!!

Economy Auto Sales responded

I can't thank you enough for your glowing review of our staff and the process of buying a car. We truly dotry to make it as simple as possible and are thrilled you felt that treatment. Regards, Eric Vernon Owner

April 08, 2018

"The Best Service Ever"

- jodi&mike

My Husband and I went to buy a car from Economy,We have bought a few since they first opened. if you want a great car truck or suv go to them, they will give you the best care they can..we will continue to go there.as we have never had any trouble problems nothing bad its a pleasure no hard time from anyone that works there to buy.if you want it and they don't have it they will do there best to get it but they always have a lil of all so I hope this helps you make your mind up to go there to buy.

Jay Kirkpatrick
Eric Vernon
Apr 10, 2018 -

Economy Auto Sales responded

Jay and I thank you for your kind words and continued patronage of my business over these many years, it is always appreciated! Eric

April 05, 2018

"Best Salesmen Ever!!"

- My Jeep

Soon as I walked in I was greeted so well. Jim McKee is not only a understanding salesmen but a heart of Gold and a stand up guy. Dave Dove he is a great asset as well. ?????

Apr 10, 2018 -

Economy Auto Sales responded

Thanks you for taking time to mention Dave and Jim in your review, they are valued pieces to our companies belief in trying to treat everyone with resect. Enjoy your new Jeep!! Eric

Economy Auto Sales responded

Nice looking Jeep! Thanks for taking the time to mention our staff and experience. Thanks again! eric Vernon, Owner