Economy Auto Sales

317 Hanover St, Martins Ferry, Ohio 43935

34 Reviews of Economy Auto Sales

July 06, 2018

"One of the best in the valley! "

- boomkat57

I would definitely recommend this dealership for anyone that whats to buy a used car! Jim McKee was very professional and made the experience a great one for my son. They were upfront and honest about everything and were willing to do what they could to make sure my son got the vehicle he loved! So if you want a dealership that doesn't play games with you and have hearts of gold, THIS IS THE ONE!

Dave Keenan
June 29, 2018

"I finally found just what I was looking for"

- Green Machine

I REALLY enjoyed dealing with Jim and Dave.This is my 4th vehicle from Economy and I.d recommend them to anyone.I will definitely be back again

June 07, 2018

"GOOD EXPERIENCE"

- ZACH'S CAR

Jim McKee and Dave Dove helped a lot. Had a great time dealing with them. They were very professional and made sure we had a painless car buying experience.

May 24, 2018

"Bought my first car!"

- zbrucedmb

The whole experience was great. It was in excellent condition, Jim and Dave were super nice and helpful! I'm definitely gonna recommend Economy Auto Sales down in Bridgeport to everybody who's looking for a great car.

Economy Auto Sales responded

Thank you for the kind words, it is greatly appreciated! Regards, Eric Vernon Owner

May 21, 2018

"Very friendly"

- Mopargurl

Needed a bigger vechile and found a very nice Grand Cherokee here for sale. Went down and test drove and came back later for husband to look at it and drive it..throu the process the guys where very friendly and helpfull. Jeep was very clean as all other vechiles..i would diffently recommened Ecomony!

Economy Auto Sales responded

Thank you for your partonage and for taking time to write about your experience with our business and staff! Regards, Eric Vernon Owner

May 18, 2018

"2008 Mercury Mariner - Sherry & Jeff Murdock"

- slmurdock1184

Jim and Dave are Great!! The cars are all in excellent condition I saw the one I wanted to checkout on cars.com and so we went, we test drove, we looked under the hood and everything. The entire process was simple and these guys were wonderful and friendly. I have told everyone who asks about my new car where I bought it and when my youngest son needs a vehicle Economy Auto in Bridgeport will be the first place we go. Thank you guys we will be back!!!!!!

Economy Auto Sales responded

I can't thank you enough for your glowing review of our staff and the process of buying a car. We truly dotry to make it as simple as possible and are thrilled you felt that treatment. Regards, Eric Vernon Owner

April 08, 2018

"The Best Service Ever"

- jodi&mike

My Husband and I went to buy a car from Economy,We have bought a few since they first opened. if you want a great car truck or suv go to them, they will give you the best care they can..we will continue to go there.as we have never had any trouble problems nothing bad its a pleasure no hard time from anyone that works there to buy.if you want it and they don't have it they will do there best to get it but they always have a lil of all so I hope this helps you make your mind up to go there to buy.

Jay Kirkpatrick

Economy Auto Sales responded

Jay and I thank you for your kind words and continued patronage of my business over these many years, it is always appreciated! Eric

April 05, 2018

"Best Salesmen Ever!!"

- My Jeep

Soon as I walked in I was greeted so well. Jim McKee is not only a understanding salesmen but a heart of Gold and a stand up guy. Dave Dove he is a great asset as well. ?????

Economy Auto Sales responded

Thanks you for taking time to mention Dave and Jim in your review, they are valued pieces to our companies belief in trying to treat everyone with resect. Enjoy your new Jeep!! Eric

Economy Auto Sales responded

Nice looking Jeep! Thanks for taking the time to mention our staff and experience. Thanks again! eric Vernon, Owner

March 26, 2018

"Awesome!!"

- Eric Lambert

The entire experience was great! This is not the typical car buying experience at a car lot. The prices can compare with anyone in a 350 mile radius; I drove 5 1/2 hours from Louisville, KY because it was such a good price for 2011 Subaru Outback. The selection of cars will fit any price range and Economy Auto gives a fair price for trades ins. Eric was great to work with; even staying late on a Saturday to finalize the transaction which included NO pressure at any time. It was worth the drive and I would recommend Economy Auto Sales to anyone looking for a great car at a great price while avoiding high pressure salesmen.

Economy Auto Sales responded

Thank you so much for your kind words! Enjoy that Subaru and safe travels out West this summer. Eric

Economy Auto Sales responded

I can't thank you enough for the confidence you put in my company and staff to make the trip and im glad we lived up to your expectations! Enjoy that Subaru! Regards, Eric Vernon, Owner

March 24, 2018

"Jim.J"

- James Joy

Told me he'll give me till friday to make a decision on purchasing a vehical even shook my hand i made arraignment on thursday to purchase car and they sold it on thursday so much for being a man of his word thanks! even drove 2 hrs to see the car

3.0

Economy Auto Sales responded

Mr Joy, is correct. He drove down to take delivery of the vehicle, called and got insurance on the vehicle in my office and as we were doing paperwork he had buyers remorse and wanted to think about it. I told him that was fine and asked him to let me know by Friday. What I didn’t know and Mr Joy didn’t know was someone had been in earlier with another member of my staff and drove same vehicle and that customer went to set up financing on his own.... A day after Mr Joy was in my office and changed his mind, our other customer came in with his financing and purchased the vehicle they were both considering. We called Mr. Joy immediately, apologized for the confusion and told him if there was anything in our inventory he was interested in we would go above and beyond on anything he found in our inventory because we did feel that we came up short in our customer service. We have offered and tried to make things right, if mr Joy is not interested, we totally understand and thank him for his review and regretfully wish he would have purchased the vehicle when he was in my office so it would have saved any hard feelings and this review.