Economy Auto Sales

Finance

October 04, 2018

"Love my new car!!!"

- ZAEDAN0821

So happy I stopped by the dealership. I was so stressed out, hunting for a new car and even with terrible credit they helped me find a car. All the cars at the lot are nice and clean and priced well. I am so thankful to have something reliable for my son and not to mention how pretty it is! Thank you guys so much!

September 07, 2018

"BAD SERVICE AND RUDE!!!!!!!!"

- unpleasedbuyer123

They refused to help me! They have nice cars with great prices but how do you plan to sell them if you hand keys to customers and say "GO LOOK" while you sit on your phone!!???!! Terrible customer service offered me no help!!!!! I cant include names because no one ever came out to help.

Jay Kirkpatrick

August 25, 2018

"Very nice employees!"

- Tayblake

I can't thank them enough for helping me get my Nissan rogue! They exceeded my expectations in how nice and even willing to stay past close for me! Won't go anywhere else for vechicles now!

Jim McKee