Ed Morse Cadillac of Delray Beach

Garry Frommelt

January 04, 2018

"Great Experience"

- Robin p.

I Love my new XT5 crossover Cadillac that I just bought . Alan Berkowtz made it painless for me from beginning to end, and I got a GREAT DEAL!!! This was my first experience dealing with Ed Morse and I was very impressed from the minute I was welcomed by receptionist at front door until I drove away. Alan was easy to work with, very professional, patient and extremely knowledgeable. I've bought a lot of cars in my life and have to say this experience and process was the easiest.. Thank-You Alan & everyone I met at EMC.. Robin P

Mike Beas
Jordan Acker
Doug Rottman
Other Employees : Receptioist

December 26, 2017

"Excellent service!"

- Magnus7310

Alan helped me to get in the car that I wanted and he was extremely helpful and professional. I also appreciated his honesty and willingness to work with me with my budget. I will absolutely recommend Alan to anyone I know that is thinking of getting a Cadillac. Excellent service all around!

December 23, 2017

"Great salesman"

- Pierre

Just bought a new Escalade from Alan berkowitz. Made a fantastic deal and Alan was very easy to work with. I recommend you see him for buying your next Cadillac.

Frank Gambone