Ed Morse Cadillac of Delray Beach

Joe Ortiz

July 16, 2018

"staff was helpful"

- Renee ESV

I thought the staff worked hard to help me get what I want at the price I wanted. They were willing to find the exact car I wanted and keep the price were I wanted it.

July 16, 2018

"Very happy "

- Janette

Went in and met Alan Berkowitz and the experience was great! Alan is a true professional and gentleman. Everyone was very friendly and anxious to help. I love my new car!

Jeff Stewart

July 12, 2018

"Above and beyond"

- James M

I have had the pleasure of working with Murray Bruner for almost 5 years now on 2 Cadillacs, I really appreciate how he takes his time to explain all service aspects/options in detail. My greatest concern when it comes to maintenance and repairs is always "how much is this going to cost?" as I am not independently wealthy and one of my greatest expenses is my auto. This is where I feel Murray has continued to go above and beyond for me in how he breaks down all aspects of the service in a logical manner all while keeping my best interest in mind throughout the process. In regards to the rest of the crew - I have always been happy with their service. They are very professional and efficient.

Murray Bruner