Edison Nissan

724 Reviews of Edison Nissan

January 02, 2019

"Great Buying Experience"

- DRog

I was warmly welcomed by Stephen Leonardis. He was open and honest. He was extremely knowledgeable of the cars and explained the process of purchasing and leasing to me. He got me into the car I wanted, a Rogue, within my budget constraints.

Edison Nissan responded

We are pleased to hear that our staff was able to make your experience an exceptional one! Our customers are our number one priority. We would like to thank you for your business along with your positive review. Please be sure to refer all friends and family. Thank you again and welcome to the Route 46 Auto Group Family!

December 29, 2018

"Criminal Enterprise! Refused to refund Deposit!"

- Richard1731

If I could give a 0 star I would. DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM THIS DEALERSHIP! The last review said it best. This place is a criminal enterprise! As previous reviews stated, they will run your credit right away! Which is a knock against your credit score. This dealership plays all the different sales games in the book! They are dishonest because they have so many cars in their lot and a lot of leftover vehicles from the year before. This is a huge red flag. I wish I had known this earlier. Hopefully, you will not make the same mistake of going to this dealership that I made. Also, if you put a deposit to hold a car, they WILL NOT reverse the deposit. I called the Sales Manager Dario to get a deposit back on a vehicle because I had a problem with my co-signer not able to sign. Dario then told me it was not a deposit, but it was a down payment and it was not refundable. Then I told him I was going to call my bank and the cops. He then threatened me, saying he was going to get his lawyers involved and this happens all the time. He was pressuring me to come back into the store to deal with them directly. I was not falling for this game. The deposit slip had all different codes on it(another trick), not saying anything if it was non-refundable. The HeadQuarters of NISSAN should be aware of this dealership. It is not a good look for the NISSAN brand. Also, the better business bureau should be aware of this dealership. After all this trouble, I will make them aware.

Dario Albarron
Zohaib Khawaja
2.0

Edison Nissan responded

My name is Yarasette and I am the Customer Service Specialist for Edison Nissan. I would like to apologize for the experience you had with our staff. The General Manager would like the opportunity to speak with you his name is Joe Gorr and his contact information is 732-867-9926 ext. 1586 or you can email customerservice@route46autos.com. Thank you and we look forward to speaking with you!

December 29, 2018

"Service issue resolved "

- Hanyred66

I have had an issue in my service appointment during my last visit but thanks to Frank the service manager the issue was resolved in a professional way after I spoke to him and got him involved .

John Lieber

Jan 14, 2019 -

Hanyred66 responded

Thanks to Frank the service manager the issue was resolved professionally .

Jan 14, 2019 -

Hanyred66 responded

I would like to thank Frank the service manager for resolving this issue professionally .

December 16, 2018

"Love this place "

- Jacob

People are always quick to say this is a a bad place to buy a car when it's really not. Car dealerships are a business and they do thing to try to keep the business running their is nothing wrong with that. When I can here to buy my car Chris White my salesmen was very nice and explained everything. I'm happy I brought a car here and not somewhere else. You can't make everyone happy but I am!

Christopher White

December 07, 2018

"A great Experience! You will leave a happy customer ! I"

- Nicole614

My husband and I are so happy we decided to go to Nissan Edison . From the moment we arrived we were treated with professionalism! We drove off with our dream car and the experience couldn’t have gone any smoother . Stephen keeps to his word and gets the job done with the happiness of the customer in mind !!! Go see Stephen I promise you , you will leave a happy customer and driving off with a New or used car !!!! Thanks Nissan Edison ! We will be back in a couple of years !

December 03, 2018

"Very Good!"

- Rawad

A friendly and very nice person! I was so happy doing business with Benny! I would recommend him to my friends! Keep it up! Thumbs up

Bienvenido Lopez

November 30, 2018

"excellent"

- EF

After some negotiations, we agreed on our lease terms and was very satisfied. Monika gave us her full attention.. We have leased several cars from the dealership in the past and we always dealt with Monika. It was our positive experience with Monika that brought us back to this dealership. Only positive things to say about Monika.

Monika Gurcinaite

November 15, 2018

"hidden charges"

- John R

Let's be blunt here. You can look up pricing online. Here is the problem. You drive an hour to find out that they have an extra $4000 in hidden charges; they also add the tax to all the hidden fees. The car was now over $19000.This dealer’s policies are clearly outside of the agreement. This company falsely advertises and tries to lure you in. They said that it’s mandatory to get the extended warranty on the car even if you don’t need it. The car had over three years of the manufacturer warranty still. Then the sales manager came over and argued with me saying you buy extend warranty on everything you buy, as for example your cell phone. I thought it was up to the customer if he/she would want to purchase it. This is ILLEGAL business practice as the dealer policies are stated clearly and their fees go outside, by lengths, the advertised price. Go elsewhere. The salesman was wonderful but this company needs to realize they are playing a dangerous game. I went to another dealer and got the same car for 6k less after all fees and sales tax and no hassle!!

not sure the sales men name

October 31, 2018

"Can't believe it!"

- Happy Shopper

Stephen leonardis worked tirelessly and diligently to get me approved for a new car when I thought it could never happen. I am so grateful to him and Anthony for getting my deal done at a price within my budget. Highly recommend Stephen to anyone looking for a car!

Anthony Melia

October 29, 2018

"Stupid staff and management "

- NewuCars@2018

First thing they do at arriving, take your SSN number first and even after denying several times they will run your credit check for no reason and will give excuses saying it is just an soft inquiry to pull your personal information. Worst experience of searching for car of life time

Mike Belmont