Edison Nissan

Richard Giacobbi

January 02, 2019

"Great Buying Experience"

- DRog

I was warmly welcomed by Stephen Leonardis. He was open and honest. He was extremely knowledgeable of the cars and explained the process of purchasing and leasing to me. He got me into the car I wanted, a Rogue, within my budget constraints.

Stephen Leonardis

December 29, 2018

"Criminal Enterprise! Refused to refund Deposit!"

- Richard1731

If I could give a 0 star I would. DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM THIS DEALERSHIP! The last review said it best. This place is a criminal enterprise! As previous reviews stated, they will run your credit right away! Which is a knock against your credit score. This dealership plays all the different sales games in the book! They are dishonest because they have so many cars in their lot and a lot of leftover vehicles from the year before. This is a huge red flag. I wish I had known this earlier. Hopefully, you will not make the same mistake of going to this dealership that I made. Also, if you put a deposit to hold a car, they WILL NOT reverse the deposit. I called the Sales Manager Dario to get a deposit back on a vehicle because I had a problem with my co-signer not able to sign. Dario then told me it was not a deposit, but it was a down payment and it was not refundable. Then I told him I was going to call my bank and the cops. He then threatened me, saying he was going to get his lawyers involved and this happens all the time. He was pressuring me to come back into the store to deal with them directly. I was not falling for this game. The deposit slip had all different codes on it(another trick), not saying anything if it was non-refundable. The HeadQuarters of NISSAN should be aware of this dealership. It is not a good look for the NISSAN brand. Also, the better business bureau should be aware of this dealership. After all this trouble, I will make them aware.

Dario Albarron
Zohaib Khawaja
2.0

December 29, 2018

"Service issue resolved "

- Hanyred66

I have had an issue in my service appointment during my last visit but thanks to Frank the service manager the issue was resolved in a professional way after I spoke to him and got him involved .

John Lieber