El Cajon Mitsubishi

Isaiah Young, sales, El Cajon Mitsubishi

Isaiah Young

sales

September 17, 2018

"Good experience at El Cajon Mitsubishi"

- PROVERBS2 Verified Customer

Every questioned was answered, Michael Rush went out of his way to provide and deliver documentation. John gave me an excellent review of the ES model.

John Hickisch

September 12, 2018

""A" + Service!"

- VIEJO1413 Verified Customer

My 2016 Lancer was due for oil change, I made an appointment, got to EC Mitsubishi, the young lady was very professional took my car in got all my information and offered me the "waiting room" because I stated I was willing to wait for my car, she also informed me about the coffee machine, the service on my car was done at the time the lady specified I believe a few minutes earlier, I received my car very clean, thanks to a car wash service you guys offer. Muchas Graciad

Monica Flores

September 10, 2018

"Thanks"

- JIMGRABOWSKI79 Verified Customer

Very smooth transaction. Everyone was very professional. The lounge was clean and organized. Would recommend you guys. Thanks again for the good service. I appreciate it.

Michael Rush
Other Employees : The young lot man that washed car was super nice and helpful.

Used 2016 Fiat 500, $13581