Ewald's Hartford Ford

2570 E Sumner St, Hartford, Wisconsin 53027

248 Reviews of Ewald's Hartford Ford

November 11, 2018

"Professional, Personalized Car Buying Experience"

- Ben J.

Our experience with Ewald’s Automotive was great from the first phone call to driving our new vehicle off the lot. We worked with Joseph primarily, and he delivered a very personalized, professional buying experience, including dropping off potential vehicles at our home for test rides. This was very helpful in light of our busy work/kid schedule. At the dealership, we also met the manager, Jay, and worked with Trent to discuss financing options and extended warranties. We felt that we were making informed decisions throughout the process and that Joseph, Jay, and Trent were there to make sure we were buying the right car for our family. Being sent off with a fully detailed vehicle and a full tank of gas was an added level of customer appreciation that was the icing on the cake.

Nov 12, 2018 -

Ewald's Hartford Ford responded

Ben, thank you for the great feedback. We're happy to hear you had a good time working with Joseph and Trent during your visit. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle, and look forward to seeing you again next time!

November 09, 2018

"Great truck and excellent service"

- Wicherry

We have wanted to purchase a new F250 for quite some time, and we’re very pleased that we chose Ewald’s Ford in Hartford. My husband met with Joseph Schellinger who assisted him in ordering a truck that would meet his needs and expectations. All questions were answered clearly and thoroughly by both Joseph and Trent. When we picked up the truck, Joseph spent ample time with both of us to make certain we understood how to operate all features of the vehicle. My husband and I are thrilled with the new truck and look forward to driving it for many years!

Nov 12, 2018 -

Ewald's Hartford Ford responded

Thank you for the great review! We're happy to hear you had a good time working with Joseph and Trent during your visit. We appreciate your business, and we hope you enjoy your new F-250!

November 03, 2018

"Great and friendly place!"

- Tucker20

A pleasant buying experience with a knowledgeable, friendly salesman who wasn't pushy. We dreaded the whole process but it was enjoyable and we love our new vehicle!!!

Nov 05, 2018 -

Ewald's Hartford Ford responded

Tucker, thanks for the great review! We're glad to hear you had a good time working with Joseph and Trent during your visit. We hope to see you back again soon- Enjoy your new vehicle!

October 30, 2018

"Great vehicles and great service, delivered!"

- Pschwind

I just purchased a used 2016 Ford F150 from Joseph Schellinger at Ewald's Hartford Ford. I've bought vehicles from Joe before and that's exactly why I went back yo him. Once again, Joe exceeded my expectations. When I couldn't make it to pick up my vehicle, Joe delivered it to my home! Nothing like coming home to your new vehicle parked in your driveway. Thanks Joe!

Paul Grube
Other Employees : Keith Berend
Oct 31, 2018 -

Ewald's Hartford Ford responded

Thank you for the great review! We're happy to hear you had a good time working with Joseph, Paul and Keith during your visit. We appreciate your business, and we look forward to seeing you again next time!

October 23, 2018

"Best experience we have ever had buying a vehicle!"

- Longos

The sales team was great to work with. No pressure to buy anything we did not want. They were great at explaining everything we asked about. We gave them a list of items we wanted on the vehicle and they found us one with everything asked for.

Oct 24, 2018 -

Ewald's Hartford Ford responded

Thank you for the great feedback. We're glad you had a good time working with Joseph and Trent during your visit. We appreciate your business, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

October 23, 2018

"Great Day!"

- Niceguydoug321

Your salesman Doug Wojtczak totally made buying a car a superior experience! My husband & I were both not looking forward to buying a car. But Doug made this so fun & rewarding! Doug gives it all! We couldnt be happier! And we love our new Ford Escape! Thank you Doug for making this a great day! Also working with Trent, another awesome employee! Trent made it even more of a much enjoyed, relaxing experience! Thank you Trent!

Doug Wojtczak
Trent Schuette
Other Employees : All the employees were very friendly!
Oct 24, 2018 -

Ewald's Hartford Ford responded

Thank you for the great review! We're happy to hear you had a good time working with Doug and Trent during your visit. We hope you enjoy your new Ford Escape, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

October 22, 2018

"Attentive Service, Fair Prices"

- paulandkait

Dawn was extremely helpful as we shopped for our next vehicle. She answered all of our questions and was patient as we made sure the car at Ewald's was the one for us (it was!). We'd make the drive over from Madison again and again because of the great service and fair prices at Ewald's.

Dawn Morris
Oct 23, 2018 -

Ewald's Hartford Ford responded

Thank you for the great review! We're happy to hear you had a good time working with Dawn during your visit. We appreciate your business and the drive you took to get here, and we look forward to seeing you again next time!

October 20, 2018

"New vehicle purchase"

- Paul

Joe was recommended by a friend in Hartford. The purchase of our new Ford Edge was a pleasant experience throughout. Joe is very energetic, knowledgeable, a great communicator and efficient. From the time we first met him until we brought our new vehicle home yesterday, it was indeed, a pleasant experience. He will be highly recommended to friends.

Oct 22, 2018 -

Ewald's Hartford Ford responded

Paul, thank you for the feedback! We're glad you had a good time working with Joseph during your visit. We appreciate your business and great recommendation, and we look forward to seeing you again next time. Enjoy your new Ford Edge!

October 14, 2018

"Best experience ever"

- Fordwagonlover

I will only ever go to this dealship from now on. That us saying something because they are over a hour an a half away. Well worth the trip. Sandra, and Sarah both had the trucks I was looking at on line ready to go when I got there price was under what everybody else wanted with less miles and more options. Joseph my salesman treated my kids and me like family. Went over every detail about the trucks I was looking at with knowledge of of that of a true car god. " No joke this guy is amazing". They gave me a straight answer got me in the truck of my dreams with straight talk and bs. There was no bs like you would get at other dealers I know because i literally went to 13 other dealers before them. Wish I would made the trip sooner. Would have saved alot of time and gas, if I would have just gone to them first. This is the only dealer I will go to from now on. Sending friends looking up there because I know they will be treated right. Hands down best car buying experience ever. This is how it should be. Would give them more stars if I could. Great job from everyone there. Cant say enough about them. Best ever and thank you guys again!!!!!!

Sarah Beimborn
Sandra Neal
Oct 15, 2018 -

Ewald's Hartford Ford responded

Thank you for the great review. We're happy to hear you had a good time working with Joseph, Sarah and Sandra during your visit. We appreciate your feedback, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future! Enjoy your new truck!

October 14, 2018

"Above and beyond!"

- Boogie

This is the 4th car we bought from Jay and Joseph. They went above and beyond to find just the right preowned car for us.

Other Employees : Jay Ewald
Oct 15, 2018 -

Ewald's Hartford Ford responded

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate you business, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.