Ewald's Hartford Ford

Sales & Leasing Consultant
Trent Schuette, Business Manager, Ewald's Hartford Ford

Trent Schuette

September 21, 2018

"Fantastic,Damon did a superior job making sure all my needs "

- Jeanneangel

Outstanding sales clerk made sure everything went smoothly. I would highly recommend the dealership to my friends. Outstanding job. Very friendly, comfortable to work with.

Damon Kavonius
Trent Schuette
Sarah Beimborn

September 21, 2018

"Excellent"

- Jim

Joseph was knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. Jay Ewald has a great team at Ewald Ford. We'll be coming back to Ewald when we need to purchase another vehicle.

Joseph Schellinger

September 19, 2018

"Life Changing "

- JoshJ

I’ve never bought a brand new vehicle before. I always bought used and very used vehicles. I decided it’s time to get a brand new one. I’m only 21 years old, and just bought a 2018 F150 XLT. By far, the greatest accomplishment, besides college, for me! My salesman Doug Wojtczak has got to be one of the best salesman I’ve worked with. I’ve worked with many salesman trying to find the right truck for me at many different dealers but doug? Doug is amazing. There was no pressure, gave you the time you needed, presented all options possible, explored all avenues and most importantly made sure I was making the right decision as a person. Ewald Ford in Hartford has some fantastic technicians and great management. The general manager Jay was almost even more excited about me getting a brand new truck than I was! I can’t stress enough how this dealer can’t even be compared to any other dealer I’ve been to! Thanks Ewald!!!

Brian Boegel
Doug Wojtczak
Other Employees : Business manager, Andy? I believe is his name.

Used 2011 Ford F-150, $16997