Fair Oaks Chantilly Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Bonnie Abbott, Sales Consultant, Fair Oaks Chantilly Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Bonnie Abbott

Thad Hancock, Sales Consultant, Fair Oaks Chantilly Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Thad Hancock

Sulli Chillipwelli, Internet Sales Manager, Fair Oaks Chantilly Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Sulli Chillipwelli

Internet Sales Manager
4.2
Marcus Fitzgerald, Sales Consultant, Fair Oaks Chantilly Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Marcus Fitzgerald

April 07, 2018

"Nice to meet a real professional, knowlegeable, sales person"

- Icantdrive55

We appreciate the time the Erle took with us today to show us a car we were interested in. His straightforward manner and personal interest in make sure all our questions were answered was the highlight of our long day of car shopping experience.

Erle Keller

March 17, 2018

"The worse dealership!!"

- Ram Power Wagon 18

I drove 5 hours and 300 Miles one way to purchase a new 2018 Ram truck from this dealership. My salesperson (Waqas) gave me his word over the phone that the figures he sent to my iPhone would be the price I would pay for the truck when I came down to pick it up. When I arrived at the dealership to pick up my new Ram Power Wagon I was told the numbers have changed and ended up paying well over $1,000 more then I was told I would be paying for the truck. I will never do business with this dealership again!

Waqas Asif

March 01, 2018

"Bad experience purchasing vehicle"

- Anonymous

Spoke to general manager concerning a vehicle I viewed online. We discussed the price of car over and over again on the phone until we came to an agreement. I also told him I had to drive 3 and half hours to make purchase. He assured me that he would take care of me when I got there. He also stated that I would be satisfied when I left his lot. I got there,test drove the car and ready to purchase it. When I was ready to purchase car the general manager told the salesman that he never spoke to me and I could not purchase the car with the amount he told me. I had already had check and everything wrote out. I told the salesman to go get general manager several times but he did not come out his office. The general manager never came out to apologize for the inconvenience or anything. That whole ordeal was very unproffessional and he or his salesman did not make sure I was satisfied when I left the lot like he promised before I got there. This was a waste of my time and money.

David Richards