Ferman Chevrolet - Tampa

Mazin ”MAZ” Altuama

Sales and Leasing Consultant

"Flowed with ease "

- Donna10044

Very happy with the whole process. From initial contact with Cody to Overall knowledge of the truck with Nate to the easy finance with Juan.

Nate Auvil
Other Employees : Cody

"New Equinox"

- trujilloshirley Verified Customer

We have now purchased four cars from the Ferman dealership in Brandon. Our salesman has always been Ernie Taylor. We are very pleased with the professional relationship we have with Ernie. He knows what we want and need and he makes sure we are satisfied with our choices. He is an asset to your organization. Thank you.

Ernie Taylor

"The Juan"

- Terrin44

I had the pleasure of working with Eva Pennington and Jonathan Devine, who both exceeded my expectations. They gave what I felt like was a fair deal and met all my request. I appreciate both of their help and patients on selling me this truck. I had a great experience with Juan, he was very knowledgeable and showed me all of my options and told me the best value as well. I felt no pressure and like he was there to help me.

Jonathan Devine