Ferman Chevrolet - Tampa

Sales & Leasing Professional
Ernie  Taylor, Sales, Ferman Chevrolet - Tampa

Ernie Taylor

November 24, 2017

"Great Buying Experience! "

- Z06-007

Nate and the rest of the Ferman team in Tampa were courteous, professional, and respectful of our time. They made our purchase of our new Z06 painless and pleasurable. Thank you! cj

Nate Auvil

November 19, 2017

"A Pillar dent in brand new Traverse High Country "

- Mick 222

Unfortunately, my new Traverse High Country had a factory dent in the Left A Pillar just above the mirror that we discovered after taking delivery. I consulted with my sales person, Z, and we consulted the body shop. Of course. their solution involved body work and paint! Z and I both agreed that that was not a solution. I had asked about a paint-less dent repair earlier, so Z gave me a "We Owe" and told me the PDR guy would be at the used car lot Friday morning. I found Paul at the used car lot Friday morning. At first he was not hopeful of being of help. He said that if he drilled a hole in the A Pillar he could fix it our in a minute, but he had not drilled a 2018 yet! He tried a "glue and pop" repair several times and was able to get about 90% of the dent out. Not perfect, but much better than it was.

Zeyad Altuama

November 16, 2017

"Bought it on line, all good, helped thru the process"

- Alex

All good, treated me fairly . Car was ready before the date promised. Price was very fair based on a nation wide search. Communication was timely & thoughtful.

Marckell Johnson