Ferman Chevrolet - Tampa

Marckell Johnson, Sales, Ferman Chevrolet - Tampa

Marckell Johnson

"Everything was great"

- LJS4th

Gary Vogt did a great job and was very helpful getting my vehicle out quickly. I will be back and have my mom bring her car in for service next week!

Gary Vogt

August 17, 2018

"Ferman Chevrolet is great"

- jkcampo42

My name is John Campo, I have been a loyal customer of Ferman Chevrolet for many years, buying at least 10 cars/trucks. I keep coming back, because of the amazing service I receive from everyone involved in the car buying experience. My most recent purchase, was a 2016 Camaro. My salesman, Jeremy Dye went above and beyond helping me make the right decision about my Camaro. He answered all questions I had in detail. I can tell Mr Dye is an experienced saleman. The Finance dept always gets me in and out in a timely manner. I am always welcomed when walking into the dealership. The receptionist, Julie, always greets me with a smile and is so much fun to speak with while I wait for my car that is in service. Julie is persuading me into buying another car (corvette) . Why she is not in sales, is beyond me. I am so extremely happy with everyone at Ferman Chevrolet. They treat their guests like family. I highly recommend coming here for service or purchasing a new vehicle.

Jeremy Dye
Other Employees : Julie Faieta

August 17, 2018

"2nd time around with Ferman"

- LROCHA101 Verified Customer

Overall positive experience. I was in the market for a previous owned car and I found one that I liked and at the price I was happy. My salesman was Brandon, he answered my questions quickly and the process was at a comfortable pace. I still need the second set of keys which I still have to go back and have them done. Juan Flores was sincere and it was great to work with him. He was awesome. Since this is my second vechicle with Ferman, I trust that your service in every area continues in a positive manner so one day when I need another vehicle I will think of Ferman first. Thank you!

Brandon Christensen