Ferman Chevrolet - Tampa

Sales and Leasing Consultant
Juan Flores, Finance Manager , Ferman Chevrolet - Tampa

Juan Flores

January 15, 2019

"Great customer service "

- gawaywego Verified Customer

All staff were very helpful and went out or their way to make you comfortable. Nate was a good listener and worked hard to satisfy us. Micheal Haverling is awesome too. Both of them are very knowledgeable and good at what they do.

Nate Auvil
Other Employees : Michael Haverling

January 14, 2019

"Looking for one but walked out with two!"

- agray54 Verified Customer

Dealership was open and friendly. From the moment we walked in the salesperson listened to my needs and limitations and never tried to pressure me. To trade in 3 vehicles and buy two new cars took much less time than I anticipated. Even with less than perfect credit the finance manager got me into both cars with monthly payments I was looking for. Thanks to everyone who made buying a car much easier than I thought

Zeyad "Z" Altuama
Other Employees : Nada and Jeffrey

January 12, 2019

"Excellent Experience"

- jaccisd Verified Customer

I recently was involved in a wreck where my car was totaled out. I was completely stressed out about finding a reliable vehicle to get me and my children back and forth. Bobby was not only very professional and helpful, he also made the process so smooth and put me at ease. Jeff Shegog was very knowledgeable about the finance process and explained everything very thoroughly. I'm so pleased with my new car and outstanding service that I received and will definitely refer Ferman Chevrolet to all my friends and family.

Bobby Howard; Jeff Shegog