Ferman Ford Mazda

Jeffrey Voorheis, New Car Manager, Ferman Ford Mazda

Jeffrey Voorheis

New Car Manager

March 23, 2019

"Exceptional Customer Service "

- Genesisrc

My name is Genesis I went in to Ford in search of a new vehicle for myself . My sales Rep name is Demetrios . He is an exceptional asset to Ford not only did he took his time and research to assist my needs as a customer with low credit. He also made my fiancé and myself feel like family . He was extremely professional and respectful and trustworthy. He wasn’t focused on making just a sale on his record he was searching for the right deal and right vehicle for myself . Though we had a few complications due to my credit and couldn’t get a car . I will return once the time comes to see Demetrios again for his outstanding customer service and making us his main priority.

"Great Service Center"

- stakacs1129 Verified Customer

I've had nothing but good experiences here at Ferman. Glad to have Cameron as my advisor. He's very nice to deal with and explains everything and answers all questions.

Cameron Rolon

"Bought vehicle!"

- cammia1 Verified Customer

We went in looking to purchase a used vehicle, due to my lease coming due soon. Demetrios aka “Jimmy” was helpful in showing us exactly what we were looking for in a truck. At no point did we ever feel pressured to leave with a vehicle and he insured us he would find us our perfect match. Which he did and we love our “new” used vehicle!

New 2019 Ford Escape, $36600