Ferman Ford Mazda

Cameron Rolon

June 17, 2018

"Great Experience"

- walkerc1881

Demetrios was extremely helpful. I have been looking into trucks for a while, not only was he able to work out a price that fit our range, but he was very helpful in all the steps. Plan on sending him more business in the future.

June 17, 2018

"Great service"

- FORDUNATE1 Verified Customer

My service advisor Talon, went above and beyond to have my vehicle services in record time!. I explained how I needed the car done so I could pick up my disabled wife from the doctors office and he made it happen.

Talon Craft

June 16, 2018

"Awesome"

- csgiallo

Demetrios was great help. He knows his stuff and was able to answer any question I had. He treats us like family and that is very difficult to find elsewhere. Out of all the car salesmen I've talked to he seems the most trustworthy.

New 2018 Ford Mustang, $40885