Ferman Ford Mazda

Joe Callipare, Sales Professional, Ferman Ford Mazda

Joe Callipare

Sales Professional

October 22, 2018

"Prompt efficient pleasant service "

- jcreardon60 Verified Customer

Appointments are easy to make online and a confirmation is sent to you. There is very little waiting when you bring the car in and if the service will be time consuming there is a shuttle to take you wherever you want to go. Even with just an oil change the service department inspects the entire vehicle. I’m very pleased with the service and all the employees I have dealt with are pleasant and professional.

William Pannier

"Great experience!"

- JennieP75 Verified Customer

Heather Stover got me in the door with her winning personality and positive arttitude. Joe Rodgers and Ron Whiting are real gems! They listened to my situation and my needs like the true pros they are. My purchase was a seamless positive experience. I was very pleased with how I was treated and would recommend Furman Ford to anyone!

Nabil Loubani
Ronald Whiting
Other Employees : Joe Rodgers and Heather Stover

"Good service. Thanks 😊"

- Roxi Verified Customer

I always check my car there. It is perfect for my car. They keep contact all time when my car is in service. I appreciate.

Dennis J. McBride