Ferman Ford Mazda

Eric Bartholomew, Ford Finance, Ferman Ford Mazda

Eric Bartholomew

Ford Finance

August 17, 2018

"Had a leak around windshield"

- luciwion Verified Customer

I found that my my one year old Ford Escape had water marks on the passenger side of the head liner . I brought it to the attention of my service rep. William. He scheduled an appointment for me to bring it in to be checked out. When I brought my car in William gave me a courtesy vehicle to use. It took a week for them to fix the leak and it looked like they got all the water marks off the head liner. The only thing is they gave my car back dirty. Other than that I was very satisfied with the service they provided. William is always very professional and courteous.

William Pannier

"service"

- bbourgette47 Verified Customer

Very good customer service and willing to help you. Cameron keep me informed on my car and let me know what else I should do to keep in tip top shape

Cameron Rolon
Other Employees : Don't know his name but he worked in the parts department

"nice job"

- bunkerbuster Verified Customer

Took my 2015 F150 in for service and to perform recall. All work was completed ahead of the promised time without any surprise up charges. I will continue to have my truck serviced at Ferman.

Jeff Vuncannon