Ferman Ford Mazda

New Car Manager

December 18, 2018

"Recall service"

- gran7875 Verified Customer

Fought vehicle in for recall and warranty work. All aspects of my experience were handled professionally and courteously. This included the courtesy ride home, and a loaner car when it turned out the vehicle needed to stay overnight( I knew this was a possibility). I also rate the customer lounge at a 10 for comfort and amenities. My service rep William kept me informed of progress and a follow call to make sure I was satisfied with the work.

William Pannier

December 18, 2018

"Professional, and courteous."

- jameshobe Verified Customer

My service advisor great, He made sure I had a ride back home and a return ride for both the diagnosis and replacement part appointments. Also he followed up with me. thank you

Cameron Rolon

December 17, 2018

"Holiday Emergency Rescue!"

- ForeverFord Verified Customer

This Dealership and our exceptional Service Advisor, Jeff Vuncannon, have earned our utmost trust since purchasing our Escape from Ferman Countryside Ford nearly three years ago. When the battery died unexpectedly last week, we were confident our Ford Roadside Service and our Dealership Service Advisor would get us back on the road to resume our Holiday Season preparations. We can count on Jeff and his service team! With Great Appreciation!

Dennis J. McBride