Naples Acura

Certified Sales Consultant
Joe  Eisenberg, Sales Manager, Naples Acura

Joe Eisenberg

September 19, 2018

"Norman Johnston was patient and thorough. "

- Ilene

I love that my new RDX has so much technology on it. Norman Johnston did a terrific job explaining the features and adding my settings.

September 19, 2018

"Satisfied"

- BFA4

I recently bought a car from Naples Acura for the first time. I stopped in on my lunch break to take a look at a couple of cars and was met by Sales Consultant Francesca Fortin. She asked me what I was looking for and what my price range was and started showing me cars. She never tried to push me into anything outside of my price range, she also ran around the extremely hot car lot with keys to every car that I might be interested in. In the end, we found a car that was perfect for me and they took my car in on trade as well. I ended up buying the car that afternoon. I have been extremely pleased with everyone at the dealership. Don't let the small size of this dealership fool you. This is a first class operation and they treated me with great respect and appreciation. I also recommend learning about the Acura Certified pre-owned warranty program, I think it is not as well known as it should be.

Francesca Fortin

September 16, 2018

"Easy To Do Business With"

- PamR

In June I stopped in the Naples Acura dealership and spoke with Norm about the new 2019 RDX. At that time they did not have the new model cars in the showroom yet. Norm remembered my interest in the RDX and he called me several weeks later when they got a demo in for people to look at. I went up North for several months during the summer, and Norm kept in touch with me telling me about the new cars coming in. So when I returned to Naples, I went in to the dealership and Norm sold me my new car. He was extremely easy to work with and he helped me look at several options (leasing vs. purchasing). Being a single female, I felt at ease working with Norm and would highly recommend him to all of my female friends. Marianne Sullivan was also a pleasure to work with during the finance process.

Marianne Sullivan