Ferman Volvo Cars of Tarpon Springs

108 Reviews of Ferman Volvo Cars of Tarpon Springs

November 16, 2018

"Great exerience "

- Joe Renegade

I had the chance to work with Alan Klingaman and he was great to deal with, treats you how you want to be treated. This was not your typical sale experience everyone who helped on the deal was nice and laid back no real presser. They worked hard to get me what I needed to make the deal and highly recommend you look at Ferman Volvo first. Thanks for the awesome buying experience!

Other Employees : Ed Palaez
October 30, 2018

"Great experience"

- VolvoXC60

I worked with Alan Klingaman, and he isn't your typical car salesman. He speaks to you like a normal person. He doesn't hound you with phone calls and emails. He treats you how we all want to be treated during a car buying experience. I would recommend him to my friends and family.

Nov 02, 2018 -

October 25, 2018

"OUTSTANDING DEALERSHIP,OUTSTANDING CARS"

- PHILLYGIRL

SIMPLY STATED-I won't drive anything but a Volvo, and I won't go to any dealership other than FERMAN. The sakes staff is supportive, helpful and not pushy. They explain the car features clearly, and follow up after the visit. The Service Department headed by Matt is a benchmark for service departments, and Master Mechanic Jim is trustworthy and knowledgeable. FERMAN is an all star dealership

James Baker
Steve Hanson

October 25, 2018

"GREAT Experience at Ferman Volvo"

- NPCFan

Our salesman, Steve Hanson, was extremely knowledgeable, patient, resourceful, and flexible. He found the perfect car for us, and spent time with us after the purchase to ensure we knew how all the bells and whistles worked. A consummate professional! We've already referred some colleagues to Steve.

Steve Hanson

October 22, 2018

"I would recommend this dealer to anyone"

- Maz

all the guys were honest and fair. They worked very hard to fulfill all requests we had in purchasing a new vehicle. we walked in at 2 pm and drove out in our new Volvo at 5:30 which included a BMW trade in. If you are interested in purchasing a Volvo do not hesitate to see these guys they are all friendly and great to do business with.

October 18, 2018

"Great place to buy a car!"

- B. Chan

I had a very positive experience with Ferman Volvo of Tarpon Springs. They responded promptly to email and I was able to work out a great deal on a new car before setting foot in the dealership. Highly recommended!

James Baker

October 17, 2018

"Best Car Buying Experience! "

- gotmick

If you are looking for a new or used car, this is the dealership to go to! I was treated so fairly. I had shopped many other local dealerships with horrible experiences. When I got to Ferman, I knew I was dealing with very honest and trustworthy people. I can't thank Chris, Alan and Michael enough. They stayed late and made sure that I left happy. And a huge thank you to Jay in the finance department, who went up and beyond getting me a great interest rate. I recommend this dealership to anyone I know that is car shopping because you will leave as happy as I did!

Other Employees : Michael Kashtan, Jay Van Doren

October 02, 2018

"Great Experience!"

- Krissy

Alan Klingaman helped us find the perfect car to fit our family's needs! He was attentive and proactive, but never over bearing. We are 100% happy with our decision. This is our second Volvo in our family from the Ferman Volvo dealership in Tarpon Springs. The service department is phenominal. Matt and Sharon are so easy to work with and really treat you like you are family. This dealership makes it really difficult to look anywhere else for a car!!

Oct 09, 2018 -

September 24, 2018

"Impeccable service"

- 808Miami5

As soon as we walked in we felt like VIP. Any questions that I had were answered quickly. The team was just outstanding from beginning to end

Other Employees : Charlie
Oct 09, 2018 -

September 17, 2018

"Excellent"

- Lisa

Alan Klngaman was a pleasure to work with. He made purchasing my son's car easy and stress free! The service department has also been wonderful to work with. I would recommend Ferman Volvo to anyone looking for a new car.

Sep 17, 2018 -