Ferman Volvo Cars of Tarpon Springs

Guest Relations Manager
Alan Klingaman, Guest Relations Manager, Ferman Volvo Cars of Tarpon Springs

Guest Relations Manager

May 02, 2018

"Excellent experience working with Alan and Chris"

- CandP

We were referred to Alan Klingaman at Ferman Volvo by a trusted friend from another dealership because of our interest in the XC90. Alan was extremely helpful with test drives, pricing information, and generally answering all my questions. Chris went out of his way to search for cars in inventory at other Volvo dealers - more than once. We ended up ordering from Sweden and both Chris and Alan kept us informed on status and delivery. The actual purchase was easy and Alan spent a great deal of time showing us all the features of the vehicle. We never were pressured to make a decision or buy things we didn't need.

April 30, 2018

"New Volvo-Excellent Experience"

- Mikepass

My wife and I were offered our best price on the first request and were in and out of the dealership in 30 minutes. Worth the drive from Orlando to deal with Alan Klingaman.

April 29, 2018

"Easiest Car Leasing Experience Ever"

- resstation

Outstanding leasing experience. Spoke with Alan Klingaman on the phone first, we came to an agreement, went in and looked at the car to be sure it was what I wanted and completed the paperwork in record time and with excellent customer service from everyone involved. Super people to work with. As a female, working with a dealership on my own is hit or miss. I've actually walked out of a dealership when I was being treated like I shouldn't be discussing cars with a man (true story). Not so here. Everything went smoothly and just as agreed. You won't regret it, no matter how far you have to drive to get to them.

Other Employees : Greg - finance