Fitzgerald's Countryside Chrysler Jeep

Bill  Perry, Service Consultant, Fitzgerald's Countryside Chrysler Jeep

Bill Perry

Service Consultant

August 28, 2017

"BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER"

- mikewpb

Mike Santagada and crew gave me the best car buying experience ever. No pressure, no haggling, no fuss. They had exactly what I wanted and gave me service and attention fit for a king. ALL the staff at Fitzgerald Auto showed commitment to the highest quality of customer service . . . fast, efficient, with a handshake, smile, and terrific sense of humor. Mike and the crew made my day!

Mike Santagata

August 18, 2017

"Listened to me and worked hard to suit my needs "

- Joe Sanders

I purchased a 2017 Jeep Cherokee Latitude at Fitzgerald Countryside Jeep last weekend and had a great experience. My sales guy Pete Lopez was low pressure and accommodating. I didn't have time to complete the transaction on Saturday so he got everything set up for me to come back on Sunday and make the purchase. Problem was when I left on Saturday they didn't have a vehicle with the exact combination of features that I wanted. Pete worked late Saturday night and emailed me links to Cherokees that fit my requirements. At 8:30pm he finally located the one that I wanted. On Sunday I went in and the car was ready for a test drive. The finance manager Joe Nicolosi worked out a great financing offer for me and I bought the car. Everyone loves the car and I offered to drive coworkers to lunch all week to show off. Thanks Pete & Joe for a job well done.

Other Employees : Pete Lopez

June 12, 2017

"No muss. No fuss. Just a car. "

- TravelingPair

We tried to purchase a car at another dealership and got the runaround. You know, the gladhanding when you walk in the door that quickly devolves into waiting around. After about 20 minutes, we left and saw Fitzgerald Auto Malls on the way home and stopped in. See, we actually did want to buy a car. We just needed someone to sell us one and not give us the runaround. Pete Lopez was our salesman. He very briefly explained the upfront pricing. We told him what we were looking for and he let us test drive a few different options. We found exactly what we were looking for and we did a very quick no muss no fuss deal and drove off the lot with our car. Everyone was helpful and there was no pressure to buy, finance, add options, etc. No handwringing about anything. No running back and forth to a manager and making us wait. Overall it was a very positive experience and I would definitely go back.

Pete Lopez

• Lifetime Buyer Protection & Loaner Car Program Available
  • Free Child Safety Seat Inspections by appt. at most locations
  • Monthly Child Safety Seat Events
  • Online Service appointment scheduling
  • Financing available for car repairs
  • Shuttle service at most locations
Fitzgerald's Countryside Chrysler Jeep, Clearwater, FL, 33761