Five Star Ford Stone Mountain

Internet Manager

November 18, 2017

"Speechless"

- Knea33

I love how Jojo made me feel with this purchase. I don't feel pressured or ripped off. He answer all my questions happily and worked with me with all I asked for. Words can't describe the service or how happy I am with my vehicle and to have chosen this dealership. Thank you all so much.

Joseph Keeth
Richard Axmacher

November 16, 2017

"Only place to buy a Raptor"

- Raptor407

Tony couldn't have been more helpful. Picked me up from the airport free of charge! Highly recommend this dealership. I called 30 dealerships (no exaggeration) before I found this one. Every other place I called were charging a $5000-$15000 premium on their Raptors, just because they could. I flew up from Orlando and saved at least $5000!

Tony Jackson

November 13, 2017

"2012 Ford F150"

- jeff14

Anthony Jackson and Mike from finance helped me get into a 2012 Ford F-150 when it looked like there was nothing in the price range I? needed. I got a good deal on my trade in and they made the deal work. Thank you both.

Tony Jackson