Flagship Motorcars of Lynnfield

Sales & Leasing Consultant

November 19, 2017

"Excellent service"

- Jokaj

Thank you Zach and Suada for excellent service, your knowledge and kindness truly made this a seemless transaction. Thanks also for your patience with me. Thank you Flagship for having such great employees. We are return customers our last experience with you brought us back! Thanks again and Happy Thanksgiving!!

Zachary Powers and Suada Kolenovic

November 16, 2017

"Perfection"

- SusanT

My shopping was an excellent experience. Jared Kagunda, my sales person took a lot time and effort to find me my dream car. For three days in a row he showed me many cars and went on several test drives with me. His enthusiasm for the Mercedes brand is very contagious. He has a gift for truly listening during a conversation which is what made it possible for him to understand what is important to me in a vehicle. Being a good listener is a gift not all possess. I would be amiss if I did not mention the patience he took with me through out the whole process. And also , when I first came to Flagship Motors I was dressed with a hole in my Uggs , a ripped shirt, jeans ,no makeup ,and hair a mess. He greeted me and treated me like a valuable potential customer from the moment we met. Sometimes shopping for a big ticket item as a woman can be frustrating for me because it is a mans world and he never once gave me that impression. I suspect that is because of his good upbringing and professional attitude. It was also refreshing to meet someone who loves their job as much as he does. I look forward to working with him again in the future. There is no doubt in my mind that his career at Flagship Motors will be a very successful one. Sincerely, Susan Trahan

Jonathan Gomes
Other Employees : Most importantly, my sales person, Jared Kagunda

November 15, 2017

"Thank you Paige"

- BetsyD

Paige was wonderful to work with. She was so patient with me until I made up my mind what I wanted to do. Imy last car was a ten year old Mercedes which I loved and had a hard time parting with but I knew it was time to upgrade. Paige helped me through the process with professionalism and lots of patience. She was thoughtful and so helpful and didn’t pressure me to make a decision. She worked with me until I made up my mind between leasing and buying. I chose to buy because that’s what I was comfortable with. She spent a lot of time with me until I felt right about the choice I made and then took her going over all the new technological changes in the newer cars. I would highly recommend Paige to anyone who comes through the doors of Flagship Motors.

Paige Babcock