Flatirons Subaru

Sales Professional

March 18, 2019

"Awesome experience"

- Jethro

Mark was great! His knowledge of the vehicle answered every question I had! He was very professional and courteous. I had a great buying experience at the Flatirons Imports, and it will be my first stop when I make my next vehicle purchase! This is my second purchase from this dealership. I usually find car buying to be a bit stressful. It never is with Flatirons Imports. Can't say enough about the gentleman who assisted me today. My thanks to Mark Berger for making this an enjoyable experience.

Mark Berger

March 15, 2019

"Consistently great service"

- Carl H.

It's a pleasure to take my Subaru in for servicing at Flatirons Subaru. Quick, easy, helpful service, Pleasant environment and professional people. Appreciated Davina Carillo's attentiveness. Great job!

Davina Carillo

March 08, 2019

"Great Service with Lars"

- wilkenstein

We loved the process of getting into our 2019 Subaru Forrester. Lars was great at not pressuring us and guiding us through the process. He was attentive, smart, and enthusiastic. The only thing we kick ourselves on is getting the extended warranty, we just weren't paying attention.

Lars Grater