Flemington Subaru - Service Center

29 Lifetime Service Reviews

167 Highway 31, Flemington, New Jersey 08822

29 Reviews of Flemington Subaru - Service Center

August 05, 2018

"Saved the Day - Great Staff "

- love my fur babies

After a dreadful service experience at Fred Beans Subaru in Doylestown, my car was towed to Flemington Subaru. The service department had already closed when my car arrived - but the sales staff that was there at the time did everything that they could to assure me that my Forester would be fixed properly and made me feel like someone really cared about my safety and satisfaction. They gave me every reason to become a loyal Flemington Subaru customer for my future service needs. Thanks to all for being so kind after such a horrible experience!

Matthew Hoppe
Dan Keane
Tom Plante
Eric Henderson
Alex Leist
Aug 06, 2018 -

Flemington Subaru responded

Thank you so much for sharing! We are so glad that our team offered you such a positive and memorable experience, especially under such a stressful situation. We look forward to helping you in the future - Drive safely!

July 05, 2018

"Shocking treatment of a senior"

- Tim B.

Until today we have had a positive view, for six years, of this dealership. But I made an appointment for my mother-in-law, aged 100, to have her air-conditioning recharged this morning. She and her helper arrived early for the appointment. They were told, as they waited, that their car was being worked on. Then they were told that another car had been given a priority over them. An hour and a half after arriving, they had to leave, and they found that the car had never been inside, had never been worked on. The service writer was apparently rude, on top of this dishonesty.

Jul 09, 2018 -

Flemington Subaru responded

Tim - At Flemington Subaru, our customer’s satisfaction is of the utmost importance. I had the pleasure to speaking with your mother today to address the issues with her visit. While we do try to accommodate all of our customers, we sometimes have more vehicles than technicians at a given time. We try to accommodate for situations such as this, we do not want to compromise the quality of her repair by rushing the process. She will check if the fix by your local mechanic has resolved the problem, and if it has not, I have made arrangements for our team to pick up and deliver the vehicle for her. If you would like to discuss this further, I am available at your convenience – Walter Lopez, Service Manager, wlopez@flemington.com.

June 28, 2018

"I won't go anywhere else!"

- Walter MacNicoll

This is a safe place where Walter and the other service department staff can be relied upon to keep your car running safely and you are treated as family. Tell them what you need, and they will do their utmost to fulfill it. Bill, Joe, and Dana, just to mention other maintenance staff, are right there to advise you and explain what's going on with your car. They have never let me down! I would give them more than five stars if I could! I bring both my Nissan Altima, ( which has 331,000 miles on it) and my Subaru Legacy (a baby with only 82,000 on it) to this service department. Happily

Dana Silva
Other Employees : Bill Skinner, plus technicians, Kenny Scheetz, and Joe A.
Jun 29, 2018 -

Flemington Subaru responded

Walter - Thank you for your continued loyalty to our dealership. It means a great deal to us that we have earned your business over all these years.

May 16, 2018

"Matthew Hoppe was great!"

- em k

The salesman was awesome. He was very polite and helpful. Matthew always got back to me in a prompt manner. the financial guy on the other hand, was horrible! Frank was extremely rude and nasty. He needs to retire asap. I will not buy anything else as long as he's there. He completely ruined what should of been a very happy and exciting day. Can't stress how great Matthew was though. if it weren't for Matthew, I wouldn't of purchased my new car. not sure which frank it was, but he's older man with salt n pepper hair and average body shape.

Matthew Hoppe
May 17, 2018 -

Flemington Subaru responded

We are so pleased to hear Matt offered you such a positive experience. It is our goal for every customer.

April 03, 2018

"Can't say enough!"

- ImprezaPerfect!

I needed work done on my 2012 Impreza. I had bought my car at Flemington over the summer but hadn't tried their service center yet. Everything from making the appointment to getting my car washed, made it a great experience. I will definitely be back!

Gail Trstensky
Apr 04, 2018 -

Flemington Subaru responded

Thank you for your continued loyalty to our dealership. We are so glad you had a positive experience. We look forward to seeing you next time.

December 31, 2017

"Quick and efficient service "

- carsandparts1234

Visited the dealership recently to have my car serviced and not only was the entire team very helpful, they were also super open and comforting while waiting for my car to be finished.

Jan 02, 2018 -

Flemington Subaru responded

At Flemington Subaru we try to make your experience as positive as possible. Thanks for taking the time to share.

November 02, 2017

"Run don't walk to another dealer"

- HopeBForsure

Unethical service manager doesn't engage with customers. Misdiagnosed repairs on my car and refused to take responsibility. If I could give negative stars I would!

Other Employees : Trisha Malavasi
Nov 03, 2017 -

Flemington Subaru responded

Positive customer satisfaction is primary goal at Flemington Subaru and we take your concerns very seriously. After researching your situation, it appears that this was the first time we had seen your vehicle at our dealership and we had no previous service records available for review. After a thorough diagnostic evaluation, it was our recommendation that the transmission be replaced. As a courtesy, our service manager reached out to Subaru of America, on your behalf, and was able to secure partial compensation to assist you in either the expense of the repair or towards the purchase of a new vehicle. Since this is a big decision, we extended a courtesy loaner vehicle so that you would not be without transportation over those three weeks as you decided what to do next. If you wish to discuss this further, please contact me directly – Tim Morley, General Manager – Flemington Subaru – 908-782-2025.

May 20, 2017

"Impreza CVT emergency repair"

- Jazzman05

My 2012 Impreza needed to be towed to Flemington Subaru with problems with the CVT transmission, Trisha took my call and kept me informed of the problem and what needed to be fixed. Picked up the car two days later and all I can say is what a difference, the car runs better than new, shifting is smooth as ever (even with paddle shifters), brakes feel incredible now. I have been buying and servicing Subaru's from Flemington for 14 years now and the sales and service department go above and beyond to keep my cars running the best that they can.

November 18, 2016

"Service - Update"

- Legie

I had an upsetting situation at this dealership yesterday - but the General Manager Tim Morley called me to discuss the issue in the most empathic way. I really appreciated his honesty and willingness to accept responsibility and to try to enhance the customer service experience for his customers. Although we have decided to send our car to another dealership in this particular situation, his effort at making things right is to be commended and very much appreciated.

September 30, 2016

"Always a good experience"

- Subaru Buyer 4 Life

I bought my car here 12 years ago, and have kept coming back for service for my car throughout. The service is fantastic. I usually set my appointments up with Rick Hungerford, my salesman. He has been wonderful in all my transactions at the dealership. In most of my dealings at service, I have had the pleasure of dealing with Joe Lalier. He is always very friendly and very informative about what work should be done to my car. I feel like I get great service every time I walk onto the lot.

Other Employees : Rick Hungerford